Chapter 17:We meet again

(Sorry for any typos,happy reading mochis!❤️)

—No one's POV—

Knock!!knock!!knock!!

A sound of someone knocking the hotel door from the outside can be heard at 8:00 AM. The couple were still sleeping soundly,after their hot sessions last night.

"OIH MEW!GULF!ARE YOU BOTH STILL ALIVE?!" Frustratedly,the handsome thai guy yelled from the outside of the room.

'Shia!!Did they just forgot that they're on a vacation,not a honeymoon!' Zee thought to himself,as he walked away from the room.

Once he arrived the other room,Tharntype's room. He was about to knock when..

"F-fuck Tharn~!!G-go slower!!Sh-hia..Nghh ahh!!"

...Zee slowly backed off with his eyes widened. 'They haven't done doing it yet?!Shia...Tharn really is something else!' He thoughts as he went away silently. 'I better didn't disturb them before i ended up being the one who get fucked.'

Zee walked out of the resort lobby,as he's deciding on going to the beach nearby,next to the resort where they're staying on that time. He walked all way through the beachside,while he's looking at the sunrise. He went a little bit far from the beachside as he wanted to take a picture of the sunrise,but once he looked at the camera..he saw Nunew standing a little bit far from him,not noticing that he's there.

'He is so...pretty.' that's the first thing that ever crossed the older's mind as he's looking at the cute guy,watching the sunrise.

Cklick!!

Without noticing it,Zee took a picture of him,with a smile on his face. Nunew looked back when he saw Zee,so he ran to him and greeted him.

"Hi!!You are the guy that i met at the airport right?" Along with his caramel and warm smile,he greeted Zee,as the other's face started to turn red,melting as he looked at the cute brunette.

"Y-yeah..it's me. Aren't you work there?" 

Zee asked him,receiving a slight soft and sweet chuckles from the brunette. "Yep,i do. But i'm taking a long holiday since i rarely did. I need times for myself too!"

"ouh,i see." Zee responded.

"Are you here alone?Where is your friends?" Nunew asked the other,as Zee suddenly got a quick flashback about the tragedy that happened infront of Tharntype's bedroom earlier.

"Uh,fucking."

Nunew chocked on his own salivas once he heard it,as Zee quickly rubbed his back. "Jeez...i'm sorry. I didn't knew that you'll react this shock-" He said while looking at the younger catching his breath.

"Well,it's actually my fault- I know that it might sounds normal to you,but it's kind of shocking for a...uh..virgin like me.." Feeling shy,Nunew said as he looked down,as Zee looked at him in a flash.

"You are a virgin?" Zee asked the younger,receiving a slight nods from him.

"Yeah...I never even date before. Kind of want to experience falling in love to be honest. But it's okay,mine will surely come soon."

Zee went silent..Before he lastly spoke.

"Do you believe in past lives?"

Nunew just nodded his head as a yes. "Well,we all have a past live..So of course i do believe in it."