Chapter 14:Masquerade Tears

(Sorry for any typos,Happy Reading Mochis❤️)

—Mew's POV—

it's been 3 week since the day where Gulf got kidnapped. And until today,it feels like there's still something wrong about it. Did something that i didn't know happened on that day..?i am purely clueless about it. He looks exactly the same,the voice and even the moles. But i can't help myself from doubting whether he is the real 'Gulf' or not. Please don't get me wrong,i am not crazy,neither having a mental illness or over-thinking. The facts that Gulf's behavior changed so sudden,really makes me think that the person that's living with me right now...is not Gulf.

"Baby,what are you thinking about?" He greeted me,bringing me back to the reality. I looked at him as he smile.

"Babe...Do you remember how we first met?" I asked him out of curiosity. He chuckled before he snuggled into my arm,making himself comfortable in it as he lifted his face,looking at me sweetly.

"Of course i do! You were supposed to hire me to kill you right?"

'okay...he passed.' I said to myself.

"On what day?" He smiled again before he answered "Saturday,and i told you that you shouldn't kill yourself because your fans will totally be sad. Are you satisfied now,babe?"

Maybe...i am the one who's being anxious. it's impossible for someone to look as same as Gulf. Like a total copy of him...I should buy him a present as the sign of apologies for doubting him. Then something crossed my mind.

"Baby...Tell me the number of the room when we first met."

He looked at me with silence. Nothing ever came out from his mouth. "1756.." He answered.

I pulled his clothes collar as i smirked. "Gotcha. That's the number of my apartment. The answer is 8819."

He looked at me with fears in his eyes,as if he's begging me to stop. "i...i forgot babe.."

Excuses. it's not a hard thing to remember. If he can remember those things that happened,he's supposed to remember those simple 4 digits too.

"Where is My Gulf,and tell me why you're doing this." I asked him sternly,not showing him any pity. He didn't want to say a word...unfortunately.

So i took a pocket knife..and i pulled his tounge out. "10 seconds. Speak now or you'll never be able to speak again after this."

He was shaking until tears come out from his eyes. I started to countdown from 10,slowly reaching 1.

"3....2..."

"ITS SAINT.GULF WAS AT HIS PLACES,HE WAS MAD BECAUSE YOU KILLED HARU,AND THEY'RE BRINGING GULF TO A 7 STARS CLUB TO SELL HIM AS A BITCH TONIGHT."

He finally spoke. I smirked as i keep my knifes in the pocket. "Tell me more."

"They injected him with some kind of drugs that can make him paralyzed for a period of times..and they'll put something in his food and drinks,so he'll be more weak mentally and physically,and it will be easier for them to sell him at the club..But Mew,you can't just go there and take him like that.."

Mew looked at the guy. "Then mind to tell me how?"

"participates in the bets,and then buy him..In that way,Saint can't do anything to him or else,the club will hunt and kill him. You know,contract and policy things,and also plus if you do it,you wouldn't got found out by the police that you're a mafia..Its a safe way"