Chapter 15:Sugar Vacation

(Sorry for any typos,happy reading Mochis❤️)

—No one's POV—

Once Gulf fell asleep,Mew get out from the room and go straight to the main balcony. He can see some of his friends there.

"Mew,i already did as what you said." He said to the guys infront of him,as Mew looked at him,while wiping his gun.

"Ah tharn...thanks."

Type ran in tiny to Tharn,before he hugged him tigtly. "Im missing you,stinky asshole." Tharn laughed a little bit,before he hugged the older back. Yes,Tharn is a year younger than type. But he really don't care.

"Mew,why did you asked Tharn to take care of Gulf instead of you?" Zee sat on the chair beside them,while he's holding some wine.

"It's obvious that Saint will be noticing our presence less then 10 minutes. And i want him to die infront of my eyes,with his shitty friends too." Mew kept his gun,as he took a sip of his red wine. Can't lie,Mew really aged like wine...The older it gets,the better.

"So...what's your next plan,Mr.Ceo?" Tharn said playfully to the older,while he's sitting comfortably next to Zee. Mew looked at him for a while before he looked away again.

"I think...it's the time." Mew put the glasses of wine on the table slowly. Looking at them while nodding. Type chocked on his drinks,before he quickly looked at the older. "Mew,are you sure about this?" Type asked him sternly. Its not something that he can play around about.

"i'm serious right now,type. I can't wait any longer."

Tharn stood up and went closer to them. "Okay okay chill the fuck out,gays.How about we all go on a vacation?im sure that all of you need it. Right?" 

Zee walked next to Tharn while nodding his head. "can't agree more. This guy right here is a pure genius! We should really go on a vacation. But make it expensive HAHAHA-"

Type slapped the back of Zee's head.

"Shut the fuck up. Who do you think you are? Adele?"

Zee rubbed the back of his head slowly while whining,as he made a sorry sign at Type. Then he heard someone came in.

"Babe..." Gulf whined while he's feeling sleepy as he hugged Tharn. Everyone else went silent. "Babe...Where have you been?"

Mew went closer to them before he hugged the younger. "i'm here baby,that's not me." Gulf opened his eyes as he looked at both of them shockingly.

"WHAT?B-BUT HOW-"

Tharn and Mew chuckled in the unison as they're looking at Gulf being all shocked. Zee and Type went and joined them,while Gulf was still confused. 'What the hell?!' He said to himself .

"Well...We both looks the same. Let's just say,coincidence. There's 7 people that looks like us in this world right?" Tharn said casually,smiling at the younger. Gulf just nodded as response. He was shy because he hugged the wrong person.

"So...What about our vacation?Any place suggestions?"  Type asked,standing beside Zee as everyone looked at him.

"Bali Sounds great. I love the beach." Tharn said,confessing his opinion.

"But Maldives is great too" Mew replied.

"why not both?" Gulf decided,making others looked at him,agreeing. Type and Mew nodded as Zee made a 'sure' sign.