Eri I promise I'll be back with some food, right after I clean some trash.

Yuki's POV

Napporo Forest this place is wide and no one is here, yet I feel quite scared facing my other self. She has a lot of quirks, modified enhancement and power, I know I won't be able to beat her but I need to use my knowledge how to beat her.

*BOOM!*

I turn to see an explosion right in front of me as I got blown away I use blackwhip to grab over by the trees to hold onto, as the wind subsides I float down look up the dust clears the whole area became a huge crater looking up to see a hooded figure walking towards me. My eyes widen to Renegade walking towards me with her mask on.

Renegade stops a few steps ahead of me "you really are naive, Yuki" she said her eyes are serious "you do know there is no chance of you winning this, just like last time that you almost died" she pointed.

I step up raising my arm "Renegade- no. Yuki. It doesn't have to end this way!" I said

She look up surprise on what I said "don't act like you're so heroic, Yuki. Our names might be the same the meaning of courage, but it doesn't mean we're the same!" she answer raising both of her arms on shoulder level "do you think all heroes are the same? Hah! You're wrong they're egoistic and selfish, you should have known that after all this world's chaos created by your brother!"

"please Yuki, I know there is still hope of Yuki Shimura embers inside you" I said filled with courage "you and I are the same, both has hope in their eyes. You're not a bad person-"

In a flash everything went slow Renegade sprint up grabbing my neck then smashing me towards the ground, my back on the ground facing my other self eye to eye.

"don't even think about it Yuki, because setting the terrain and trap on me won't work" Renegade glared, I glance as the explosive Bakugou made went exploded as the ground went on a landslide.

Everything went fast Renegade pull me up she float up as the landslide subsided she drop me in purpose! I landed with an oof as I stand up seeing her float down and clapping slowly "such decisive planning, Bakugou" she grinned.

I look up to see Bakugou glaring down "knowing you, you're the kind of person who wouldn't agree to heroes including Yuki, your other self who is a hero" he answer.

Renegade glared up "like I'll care, tch" she turn to me "I couldn't even believe that I became a hero here" she glared "and you thought taking me away from the city doesn't stop me for manipulating metal, hah! You're wrong!" she raise her hands all of a sudden an earthquake rumbles.

Wait, we're on the mountains. That means her power has enhancement to reach the lowest parts of the earth the earth suddenly burst as shards of metal float up surrounding Renegade "I'm not that dumb leading me to a forest so you can go full percent doesn't mean you can't stop me in a disadvantage" she raise her arm then shoot her metal projectile.

I dodge I kept dodging every projectile some of them was able to cut my cheek then the shards return back to her, this won't end I use One for All 25% then stomp the ground so it can shield me from the projectile then fire smokescreen to cover the scene.

I'll sneak up then "UCK-!" I look up to see Renegade was grabbing Bakugou by the neck lifting him up she lift her left arm then blasted the smokescreen away. "Seems like you've enhance your power Yuki" she said then glared at me "you used adrenaline to be able to caught up with me" then grinned "ufu, but you only have limits."

She turn to see Tenko standing behind her she quickly turn her heels as she threw Bakugou straight at him.

"didn't thought you would come here, Sazanka!" She grinned. Tenko cane himself up as he put Bakugou aside "Yuki please, don't act like this. I don't want to fight you" he said. Renegade just stood still staring at him "you and I fought before. But little did you know your own enemy is yoer own sister." She pointed "whatever game you're playing it won't work. Just face the realilty that heroes are crawling maggots!" she answer "you don't even know the reality and events that happened to me. Yet you weren't so awake to the nightmares of reality. Where heroes just use their fame for money, glory and image."