10

I watched as ceil and okaa-San played chess.i tuned everything out intill she got up to leave. Batman and I walked her to the door.she looked at us."please promise to protect. Him.he's already been through a lot , promise to always be by his side. Both of you."she said to us.sebastian got down on one knee.

"i swear my lady."i smiled at her."i promise to protect my ototo ,okaa-San"she said thank you to us and nodded.we opened the door and saw grell standing there.

i narrowed my eyes.i stepped up to him and examined him walking a circle around.i glared , I grabbed his color pulling his face close to me.

"i don't know if you are or not Jack the Ripper, but your on MY suspect list."

i said.i realeased him and both red and him stared at me in shock.i turned back to Sebastian he was smirking at me.when the door closed his smirk became devilish."arnt you a little detective.what makes you think grell killed them.

he can't even kill himself."he teased.i waved him off."lady's intuition."Sebastian chuckled."i thought you said you weren't a lady."i glared ahead of me."shutup."i said playfully I said punching him lightly.

"ive never met any female human like you before."he said.i grinned."what can I say?im one of a kind."

•••

We stood on the side of a building.ceil started talking about the mission.i looked at Sebastian."um I think bat guy is to caught up in kitty land right now."i said deadpanning.ceil blew his top,

"sebastian focus!"he looked up for the cat."im sorry she was just so beautiful ...and soft."we heard a scream.

" Damnit!we missed it."ceil said and we rushed around the corner.he flung open a door only to freeze.Sebastian coverd ceils eyes.i covered my mouth.that poor woman.i then saw grell walk out covered in blood.i pointed at him."i knew it!"i said glaring."n-no you don't understand.i was here and trying to-"

sebastian cut him off with his eyes narrowed."give it up sutcliff we know it's you."grell went quiet for a moment then chuckled .he grinned showing razor sharp teeth.i took a couple of steps back."well I guess the jig is up bassy.

yeah I think I'll call you that from now on."he said to Sebastian .he ran a comb through his hair makeing it turn red.i heard more footsteps.next who walked out was."o-okaa-San?"

i stuttered.she stared at me with sad eyes."you all should of just dropped the case.then I wouldn't have to kill you."

I backed up intill I was next to Sebastian.grell laughed."so.shall.we.play?"i clenched my teeth.ceil took off his eye patch revealing a contract mark.it started to glow."Sebastian this is an order...put angela end to Jack the Ripper!"Sebastians eyes started to glow."yes...my lord."

he pulled off his glove showing the same contract mark on ceil's eye.so this is why Sebastian works for him.grell charged at him.i turned my attention to red.she pulled out two knives.she charged at me.she swung the knife at my head.i ducked and grabbed her arm flipping her.

she fell on the ground gasping for air as the hit knocked the wind out of her.she didn't move."o-okaa-san?"i said scared I might of hurt her.she suddenly jumped up stabbing a knife threw my hand pinning it to the wall."AHH"i yelled in pain.she stood in front of ceil.she said a couple of things then raised the knife.

"YOU NEVER SHOULD HAVE BEEN BORN"she yelled at him.i ripped the knife out of my hand , ignoring the pain."MASTER!"Sebastian yelled.

the was the sound of ripping then Sebastian was behind red."no wait Sebastian!dont kill her!"ceil yelled.red dropped the knife and started crying.i walked up to her and hugged her."okaa-San ...please don't do this."