7

The next day I walked down the hall only to see mey finny and BB (blonde bastard)chasing down rats."um if I may ask...WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU IDIOTS DOING?"i yelled.finny looked at me."trying to hunt down the mice kyo!"he said happily.when a rat came into view finny grabbed a statue and threw it the poor thing.

i anime fell."dont you think that's a little extravagant?"

I picked up the two rats putting them in my pocket."now you two stay in there."i whispered.two more rats ran past me and finny ran after them in a cat suit.i facepalmed."oh dear."i walked to where ciel and his guest were.i opened the door and walked in."yo ototo who's the guests?"i said as I walked in.ceil sighed.

"how much will it take for you to have manors."i smirked and ruffled his hair.

A lady with red hair stood up and pointed at me."who are you! And why are you not showing grace to the earl ciel phantomhive!who is my nephew!" I stared at the woman, right when I was about to speak a gloved hand covered my mouth."im sorry about her, she's merely a maid in training."i heard sebastian say.i started to lick his hand.

"kyoku that will not work since my hand is covered with a glove, there is no use in licking it."

I shrugged and he let me go.ceil sighed."kyoku this is my aunt madam red and her butler grell."i looked at grell and smiled."hello there!its a pleasure to meet you."grell hugged me."you as well!"i stumbled a bit but patted his head.madam red came up to me."i think we got off on the wrong foot.its nice to meet you kyoku."

i tilted my head and smiled."as am I."suddenly MR(madam red)hugged me."shes so cute!"

I swetdropped.why do red heads like me so much?but grell dosnt have red hair...or does he?hmmmm. I must attract red heads because I'm a red head.ceil then gestured to man that had a woman sitting on top of him.when I saw him a froze."this is lau and ran mau.lau runs a brothel."he looked at me and stood up.

MR and grell let me go as he walked towards me.i looked at Sebastian and before lau could touch me Sebastian blocked him from me.

"Excuse me but it seems kyoku dosn't want you anywhere near her."he said with a closed eyed smile."awww to bad she would've been perfect for the job."ceil walked out and I tailed behind him."ugh I hate him.lau I mean."Ceil looked at me."kyoku, if I may ask, what does ototo mean?"i gave him a surprised look then laughed.

"you'll learn in due time.all in due time."

Sebastian came up behind us.but I tuned out what they said.i continued walking with Ceil.when we walk into his office someone put a cloth over his mouth."ototo!"i tried to help him but a cloth was put on my face as well.

•••

My eyes fluttered open.i looked around the room.i tried to move only to see I was trapped.my eyes rested on ciel."ototo!"i yelled.suddenly I was grabbed by my hair,"I see your awake.now shut up will ya."he walked over to ciel and they conversed.when the man grabbed Ceil I started wiggling "oi pervert get yo pedo hands off my ototo!"in which he ignored me.they talked a bit more,intill he kicked Ceil.

"what the hell do you think your doing bastard."i said with a dark aura.

Suddenly I could move my feet again.i looked down to see the rats from earlier.they squeaked and went back in my pocket.he looked at me."hey you what does ototo mean."he said to a guy.the guy looked at him."ototo means little brother."ceil looked at me shocked.the blonde guy picked up the phone talking to someone on the other end.

i heard screams on the other end."looks like your game of fetch is coming to an end."

The man got angry and raised his foot.in a flash i dashed in front of ceil.i got kicked."oh so you want to get beat?be my guest."he started kicking without mercy.ceil looked at me shocked his mouth hung open."w-what are you doing you idiot!"I looked up at him and smiled."ill do anything to protect my young master and little brother."

the man picked up the phone again.but instead I heard Sebastian on the other end.

"hello?may I speak to my young master.im guessing kyoku is there with you as well...hello?....hello?"i smiled softly.leave it to batman to save the day.

Then ceil said ."woof."i looked at him."very good young master I am on my way."then the phone cut off.the blonde guy pointed "go!ceil have backup on the way!"

After a while I heard the door open."SEBASTIAN!"i yelled."i have come to retrieve my master."he said."wow I feel loved."i muttered.the man grabbed ceil pointing the gun at his head."did you bring the key."batman reached in his coat pocket."actually I d-"he got cut off as a bullet went through his head.my eyes widen."s-....s....Sebastian?"i wimpered.

a tear came down my face followed by more."you...you...you BASTARD." I screamed at the blonde man.i jumped up but other men held me back.

Ceil huffed."how much longer are you gonna pretend to play dead."i looked at ceil still mad angry.sebastians body twitched."not much longer."he stood up.and looked at me."im glad to see you care that much about me kyo."he coffee up all of the bullets and flung them back at the shooters killing them instantly.sebastian grabbed ceil and set him in a chair I stood next to ceil.

suddenly the room started to get dark and I noticed seal marks on both of them.sebastians eyes glowed.

he looked at me.his teeth were pointed and his eyes were in narrow slits."thank you for protecting the young master when he tried to hit him."he then turned back to blondie appeared in front of him and whispered something in his ear, but I heard."how dare you touch my young master and kyo.ill make sure you never hurt them again."

my eyes widen as I finally realized something,"sebastian your a...demon? then i passed out.

•••

Soon I opened my eyes to see we were walking back home...home.i have a home now.i smiled at that thought."kyoku , ceil I see your both awake."somehow he got my sleeping body to hold onto him so I got a piggyback ride.(yay me!).the servants rangpur to us."kyo, ceil!"they stared at ceil."you look like a cute little baby like that."

ceil got all flustered and jumped out of his arms.me on the other hand jumped over his back so now he was carrying me bridal style.

Sebastian looked down at me.i looked up and smiled."dont worry I won't tell anyone your secret.i think it's quiet cool your a demon butler."i said because everyone else was in front of us and we hung back.sebastian smiled at me."gasp!Is that a genuine smile I see?"he laughed."ok now your scaring me."then he glared."cant be happy for once can I."i flailed my arms,

"nuuuuuuu be happy!"because I let go I almost slipped out of his hands.

He pulled my closer to his chest, causing me to blush."is that a blush I see?"he teased.i squinted my eyes at him."stop pulling the revenge-because-im-a-sexy-mofo-card on me. "He smirked."did you just call me sexy?"i groned."you know what?green."he smiled devilishly.(no pun intended)"did you say green because I'm such a Generous, Respectful, Energetic, Empathetic ,Nice person I am?"

I blinked at him"i don't like you."