6

The next morning I changed into my outfit(it's in the picture dim wits.just kidding your not a dim wit)I may have made adjustments to it(no way in hell am I wearing that long ass dress ¬︿¬)sebastian walked in."what did you do to your dress."he said angrily.i walked up to him and patted his head (even though he's taller than me)

"made it look better batman"

He rolled his eyes."the young master is having a visitor .you will help him settle in when he gets here."he said.suddenly the was a loud boom and crash."i have a feeling this isn't gonna end well."i said slouching." You and me both."sebastian said with his eye twitching.both of us walked down stairs side by side.

there was plates shattered and smoke coming from the kitchen.

Both of us got a twitch mark on our heads."mey-rin!Finny! Blond bastard/baldroy!come here NOW!"we both yelled in unison.Sebastian looked at me wide eyed then smirked.i hit him on the head."dont you get any ideas batman."he rubbed his head still smirking at me.i glared.we saw all of them lined up."what the fuck happened."

i said with an eyebrow raised.sbebastian coverd my mouth.

"Language."i rolled my eyes.baldroy raised his hand."if I may ask, what are you wearing.no one wants to see you like that."he said.i have a feeling we're gonna hate each other."thats not what your mom said last night."i said crossing my arms.he looked at me appalled."hey sebastian we don't really have to work with HER, do we?"

he said pointing at me.i smirked.

Sebastian frowned."yes we do , and she makes things a little more interesting here.now you all have messed up and our visitor will be here in 30 mins.kyoku and I will help you fix everything alright."he said and then turned to me."kyoku you will help mey-rin."he then pushed mey-Rin and I to the dining room.i clasped my hands.

"alright mey!lets get to work."i said smiling.she looked at me confused.

"W-what?"she said."i give all my friends nicknames.i call sebastian batman, finnain finny like everyone else, ceil ototo and you mey."i said hugging her.she blushed."t-thank you that is very nice , yes it is!"i looked at the broken plates on the floor."mey I'll clean this up can you get some more plates please?"she nodded her head violently.

i started to sweep them up , when mey came back...but tripped.

In a flash I had caught them all.i set the stack on the table and kneeled next to mey-rin "may you can't see well with those glasses can you?"i said.takeing them off."n-no! Young master gave me those, yes he did!"i sighed."then this will be are little secret ok.i don't want any more of the plates to brake so let's just set up and I'll give them back to you.deal?"

mey Rin nodded and got up.

We both grabbed some plates and started setting up.i told her a couple of jokes makeing her laugh.once we finished it looked amazing!mey looked at me."kyo...why didn't you scold me?"i smiled"because how are we gonna learn if we don't make a couple of mistakes along the way huh?if I scold you its just gonna make you feel bad, it's not gonna improve you."

i ruffled her hair.suddenly she glomped me."thank you kyo-sempai!"

I took a step back so I wouldn't fall.i looked down at her and laughed."come on , and here are your glasses."i put them on for her because she wouldn't stop hugging me.we walked back and saw everyone standing there.(except midget.)sebastian looked at mey."mey-Rin.she can't breath."

I tilt my head at him.i could breath fine.why is he acting so cray cray.

Mey let me go.suddenly there was a knock at the door."kyoku get the door, and NO CURSING,"sebastian instructed.i rolled my eyes and nodded.everyone scattered and sebastian walked to the kitchen.i open the door only to see a man standing there.he smirked at me looking me up and down with lustful eyes.

i smiled , trying not to punch him.

"Welcome to the phantomhive household!please enjoy your stay."i said with a closed eyed smile.he licked his lips."a beautiful woman like you shouldn't be working as a maid.if you leave with me.p I can give you a more,pleasurable life."he said flirtatiously.i turned my back to him."this way sir, I'll lead you to the dinning room."

i said completely ignoring his offer.

He followed me into the dining room where I saw ceil.i mouthed to him'he's a dead man when this is over'.ceil smirked.i walked out the room.and walked out into the front house.i froze.it was a Japanese styled garden."karesansui..."I muttered.i smiled takeing in its beauty.

i looked down as I remembered my little group of misfits.

After a while I walked back into the mansion.i chuckled."who knew all of this happened because of a book."i said to myself.i then heard a shout.i walked to the boiler room."you maid!help me out of here!that heathen of a butler is planning to cook me alive!he said frantically.suddenly an arm wrapped around my waist.i looked up to see sebastian.he smirked down at me.

his eyes were glowing.i looked down at the man in the oven.

I smirked as well."burn."the man screamed.sebastian lead me out of there the pinned me to the wall."i didn't know you could be like that."he said leaning closer to me.i frowned."i was only like that because he was a perverted old bastard."i crossed my arms.sebastian smirked wider."would you like any pudding madam."

i widened my eyes and shook my head viontly no.

( 996 words I think probably more. )