8

Sebastian and I walked down the hall."kyoku can you go put young master to bed?i have business to attend to."i looked at him.he smirked."dont worry I will accompany you later."i nodded and walked to ceil's room.i knocked on the door."ototo I'm here to put you to bed."i heard a 'come in'.i walked in and smiled.

i grabbed a night shirt and put it on him.i started buttoning it up."can you teach me some Japanese."ceil asked.i looked up at him.

"well Nani means what, kami means God, oto-San means father, oka-San means mom .-"."how do you say older sister."I tilted my head in confusion."nee-San.why?"he shook his head."no reason "I tucked him in. sebastian came in but neither of us seemed to notice. I tucked him in."there you go."

i kissed him on the head and turned.sebastian smirked at me.before I walked out I heard ciel say"kyoku can you sing me a lullaby."i turned to him and covered Sebastian's mouth before he could tease him.

"Shhh let the kid be a kid for once.he's been playing the grownup roll for far to long." I whispered to him.Sebastian looked at me then nodded.we both pulled up chirs next to the bed and sat down."before my mother died she would always sing me this lullaby.

Come Little Children
I'll Take Thee Away,
Into A Land Of
Enchantment

Come Little Children
The Time's Come To Play
Here In My Garden
Of Magic

Follow Sweet Children
I'll Show Thee The Way
Through All The Pain And
The Sorrows

Weep Not Poor Children
For Life Is This Way
Murdering Beauty
And Passions

Hush Now Dear Children
It Must Be This Way
Too Weary Of Life And
Deceptions

Rest Now My Children
For Soon We'll Away
into The Calm And
The Quiet

Come Little Children
I'll Take Thee Away,
Into A Land Of
Enchantment

Come Little Children
The Time's Come To Play
Here In My Garden
Of Shadows"
when I finished the song ceil stared at me with half closed eyes.i put the chair away and kissed his head again."sweet dreams ototo."i walked towards the door but stopped when I heard him say."goodnight...nee-San."I froze.i turned and looked at him and smiled.sebastian and I walked back to our room.he looked at me."what does that mean?"

I grinned at him."it means older sister."

•••

The next morning I stood in front of the mirror.i smoothed out the wrinkles on my dress.i saw Sebastian behind me doing the laces on the back."honestly what would you do without me?"he said while tieing them.i rolled my eyes."eh whatever.your batman your SUPPOSED to save the day."

sebastian chuckled.when he finished i he suddenly threw me on the bed ."S-sebastian!"he started tickling me!"s-sebastian!hahaha!n-no!please...hahaha...stop!"i wailed laughing.i looked up at him.our eyes met and he finally stopped tickling me.we stared at each other.he started leaning down...

then we heard a knock on the door.he jumped off of me and and I ran out avoiding anyone that was standing there.i ran to the room where ceil was eating.sebastian joined us shortly after.we met eye contact but he just smirked.bastard.we heard wailing
comeing from outside of the door when grell came in riding on a cart.i simply sidestepped out the way, Finny wasn't so lucky.

Grell tried to make it up to hi by cleaning him up but instead pulled the cloth off the table.i bit my hand so I wouldn't laugh...intill he started ranting about killing himself.

"please do not try and kill yourself.just think of how much of a mess it will make."grell looked at him with sparkling eyes.i walked over and snatched the knife out his hand.