2

Pic of (will say name later in the story ((next chapter)) )except has green eyes.

"I swere your going to be the death of me."gramps said.i rolled my eyes and looked around the store.hey,I might be a thief but I still like to read.and I'm guessing you guys like to read to.i grazed my finger intill I came to one book it was the last one that I needed."GRAMPS!can I have it!"i said bits of excitement comeing from my voice.

Gramps shook his head"the earl phantomhive requested that book"i sucked my teeth."so? I'd just steal it from him anyway.save me the trouble and just give it to me.plus I'll read it faster."i explained putting my hand on my hip.my alarm bells went off in my head and I jumped away just as someone was about to snatch the book out my hands.

I say a little boy and a tall man next to him.i looked at the man and crossed my arms"im guessing your the earl"i said.gramps turned around and bit his hand so he wouldn't laugh.i raised an eyebrow.the boy face got all red"IM the earl and this is my butler.now hand over the book.or Sebastian take care of her."

I got into a defensive stance.fight or flight.like I said I don't like bringing attraction to myself i sprinted out the door.no way am I letting him have this book.i toor down the street.i then noticed someone next to me.i looked over and saw the m-Sebastian .i grinned"i never met someone who could match my speed"

I said to him.he smirked "then you've never met me, now have you?" I grinned."lets kick it up a notch."i took a turn to the busiest street I ever seen.i weaved through everyone managing not to bump into anyone.sebastian doing the same.some woman looked at him with blushes.i rolled my eyes.girls.

Finally we came to a stop on a empty street."your fast"i said .sebastian smirked"as are you my lady."i raised an eyebrow.from the little while you guys have known me I'm guessing you already know I ain't no lady."me? A lady? Don't make me laugh!you only called me that cause you want the book.

I'm not that stupid.you can't woo me like you do every girl"i said.before Sebastian could say anything I saw gramps and the midget comeing from the secret passageway ."my lord"sebastian said .i raised an eyebrow."ooooohhhhh your a butler.if everyone has some awsome Abilites were you live I wouldn't mind working there."

I joked."thats what I was about to ask.i want you to work for me.your speed matches Sebastian's speed.plus your grandpa tells me your an amazing fighter ."the midget said(more like ordered) to me.i looked at gramps"traitor."i muttered."if you work for me I will find your group warm homes "

I froze.my mind flashed to mouse ,Knox , sleana,star and Rin.there smiling faces .them eating food , wearing clean clothes, and sleeping in warm beds flashed through my mind.but I didn't want to be seperated from them"fine I will work for you.on one condition...my group and I ALL live in your manor.i refuse to be seperated from them"