9

A little girl ran threw a field."mommy mommy!"she screamed as people drug there corpses.before she could get close to them her father coughed...he was still alive.he looked at the little girl."sweetheart...take...this*cough*.when your ready...it will help you...control your*cough cough *...powers."

he tossed her a ring.the men finally realized he was still alive then stabbed his head.killing him for good.the girl broke down crying her eyes out.for hours she sat there crying.when it hit dusk she looked at the ring .inside it was engraved in cursive ."kyoku , our beautiful young daughter."

I was shooken awake."kyoku we're here."i looked up at Sebastian.my eyes were dull from the nightmare.i unconsionly rubbed my ring and nodded.i stepped out not noticing sebastian staring at me.

we walked into the building."theres to many people in London."ceil complained.sebastian flashed his infamous smile.

"just look on the bright side.we don't have to deal with those for, just peace and quiet."he said as he opened the door.

"Well that sure went out the window."i said as I walked into the room where red,grell , and lau were looking for tea.ceil sighed and took a seat.i stood next to sebastian.red looked at us."is it me or does it see those two are always together.your like a married couple."i rolled my eyes.

"will people stop paring us together.so you people can just stay at the dock because this ship ain't sailing no where!"

Red just winked.i slowly facepalmed.they started talking about Jack the Ripper.i looked at everyone.when my eyes laid upon grell I noticed something.he's to quiet.his poister is perfect, and his eyes are dialated.tension.i shot a glance towards sebastian, but he didn't notice anything wrong.

i bit the inside of my cheek.mu attention was now drawn to the conversation.i saw lau reaching out to touch ceil.i glared at him.stopped and pulled away.thats right don't touch him you pedo-bear.

Soon we left to the crime scene.i hung back with grell and them.they all turned to me
smiling."so when are you and sebastian gonna finally come out of the closet and say your dateing."i blinked.

When ceil and sebastian came back red , lau, had bumps on there heads.sebastian and I took lead.
***
red looked looked at ceil."those two...ever since she started working for you they've always been together.why is that."ceil looked at her."they work for me.i know of any personal relationship they may have.if you want to know anything ask Sebastian about the matter, not me."he replied looking forward.

Red looked at Sebastian and kyoku.they were talking and smiling.she pushed him lightly laughing."she really head over heels."red said smiling.lau , grell and ceil looked at her."how can you tell"lau said.red clicked her tounge."im a lady , of course I can.look at her.

ceil usaully when she's walking with you there isn't she more quiet when your out in public."ceil nodded with an eyebrow raised.

"well look at her.she dosn't care what everyone is doing when she's around him."lau nodded.suddenly a knife flew past red and lau's head.they looked to see kyoku with her arm outstretched."i.do.not.like.HIM"

Sebastian grabbed her chin makeing her look at him."really?Is that so kyoku?im hurt."she glared and head butted him.red swetdropped."but she dosnt behave like a lady at all.how is she gonna get him to like her if she don't act like a lady."lau nodded.

***

Soon we came to a palor."the undertaker."i read.we walk in.then a voice starts talking."AHHHH CREEPER ALERT CREEPER ALERT." I said while looking around frantically.ceil facepalmed."im surrounded by idiots."I saw a man with long black nails with long gray hair come out a coffin.