5

Key:•••=time skip *** =pov switch
(Her maid outfit)
5
I clung to the towel as bat guy scrubbed my back.((a/n:inside joke that problaly whatupfriend will get))suddenly he took the towel from my hands."WHAT THE HELL-"I was cut off as he dumped water over my head."im brushing and trimming your hair you have many split ends.ill wash your hair then allow you to get dressed.then I'll work on your hair."

He let me wrap the towel around my body as he washed my hair.i closed my eyes at the good feeling."enjoying are selves are we?"sebastian said in a taunting voice.i flipped him off."really lady kyoku?we're not even in the bed yet."he said in a astonished(fake) tone.my eye twitched.

•••
"Ow...ow....ow......ow..ow,ow,ow,ow,OW,OW,OW MEMXKCKCMDJUDIELSKDM THAT FUCKING HURTS"i yelled as sebastian brushed my hair."i barly even touched it."he signed."LIES YOU MOTHER FU-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEYYYYYYYYY"

I heard footsteps rush up to our room.ceil, blond 1, blond 2, and another red head burst threw our door."eh!?bloody hell happened.?"blond 1 said.sebastian was standing over me so from there perspective it looked wrong.blond 1 grinned."ohhhhhh sebastian I got ya.dont be to loud tonight."

I stood up and walked over to blond 1.i was wearing nightwear because it was nighttime.i grabbed the coller of his shirt."ok listen her bastard before I rip your tounge out from your teeth.i would never do that with him.got it?this is an ABC conversation so shut the fuck up before D jumps over E and F's you up!"

The room was quiet.ceil sighed."mey-rin, finny,bard, meet the new maid.her name is kyoku.and as you can see she's got a mouth on her."they all stared at him in shock.i dropped bars and hugged ceil."awwww hi midget!where have you been."i said.he blushed."u-u hand me!"i kneeled down."nawwww I'm glad I said yes to this job!"

I said smiling.ceil rolled his eyes."ototo."i said pointing at him."what does that mean?"he asked.i grinned but said nothing.finny ran up to me."nice to meet you kyoku!"i nodded at him"now all of you out .i need to sleep."i said pushing them all out.i layed down on the bed then looked at sebastian.

"Aren't you gonna lay down?"sebastian looked at me."im not really tired."he said matter-of-factly .i looked down embarrassed"ive never slept by myself before.ive tried but I just can't fall asleep.will you lay down with me intill I fall asleep at least?"i looked away waiting for him to say no and walk off.

I felt the bed arch down a little as sebastain layed next to me."alright but you've gotta fall asleep quickly alright."i smiled and nodded.sebastian moved his hand over my head pushing my hair out the way.soon my eyes fluttered shut .sebastian placed a kiss on my forehead the pn got up and walked out the door