018

*✧˖*°࿐ ꒰🍓꒱࿐°*˖✧*

𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦 𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗔𝗡𝗗
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘

𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦 𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘

*✧˖*°࿐ ꒰🍓꒱࿐°*˖✧*

mar 8 2018!
12:00 PM!
JULIA

ROB AND I WERE EATING LUNCH when I noticed he kept smiling and texting someone.

"Who are you texting?"

"My sisters"

All I can think is he's lying. he's lying to you.

"Oh, Okay"

I'm trying my absolute best to trust him. I'm trying not to think about Astrid but the problem is the more I try harder not to think about her, the more I do.

We finish eating lunch and I'm on the hotel bed reading a book and Rob is in the shower. I continue reading until I hear a notification from Rob's phone. don't open it jules. don't open it. trust him. I open it and see a message from Astrid.

"love?" I didn't even notice him leave the bathroom.

"Oh, um-"

"What were you doing on my phone"

"Just checking something"

"What thing?" He askes as he walks toward the nightstand and grabs his phone.

"Babe you have nothing to worry about"

"I don't know, the continues giggling and smiling says something else"

silence

I continue

"You're laughing and smiling and having fun with your ex how do you expect me to not feel scared"

"We dated a decade ago Juliet" He says that with an annoyed look on his face.

"Fine, Sorry" I say

"No, I'm sorry I should have understood how you felt. I'm sorry for invalidating your feelings."

Then he huggs and kisses me. One thing led to another and we end up sprawled across the bed naked next to each other.

mar 16 2018!
6:00 AM!
JULIA

MY TEAM AND I WERE ON A PRIVATE PLANE on the way to out first destination for the tour.

Rob and I had been fighting a lot recently. He and Astrid had been talking a lot and I have a feeling something is gonna happen. He thinks I'm insecure and that I'm not trusting him enough. I think he's being naïve. He didn't even bother to say goodbye when I left.

I brought my mom to the tour with me and I brought my cat Celia with me as well. I'm trying to not think about Rob as I pet my cat and converse with my mom. My mom and I talked about my fight with Robert and she asked if I trusted him. I do-ish it's Astrid who I really don't trust. There's something about her that seems sketchy to me. I can't put my finger on it.

"I think I might have trust issues" I say to my mom as we keep talking.

"Oh what do you think caused it?"

"Zayn...and my horrible father"

"He's trying"

"How? The last time I saw him was when I was wearing pigtails twenty four years ago"

"Hey, he got you a gift last week"

"A hand me down watch that is four years old and a melted bar of chocolate?"

She laughed. God I hate how she doesn't hate him. He never even co-parented with her properly. He came until I turned four and even then he only came once a year. My memory of him is so vague I don't even remember how he looks or sounds like. I don't know anything about him. Sometimes I wish I did.

"He wants to visit you Juliet" She said seriously.

She only says "Juliet" when she's being incredibly serious about something. She only did that three other times which was when I asked about my Grandfather. When I was six I read my Moms diary and I asked about him. He was never mentioned in the house. It was like it was forbidden to mention him. Kinda like Harry potter and Voldermort. The other two was when She was extremely mad at me.

"I don't"

"Give Keith a chance Julia"

"Ugh. Fine only because you want me too"

I continue "But I'm just warning you it's probably not gonna pan out well"

"Juliet I need you to give him a chance"

There were tears in her eyes.

"I have cancer"

"I need you to give him a chance because you never know if you'll need him"

The tears in her eyes fell.

Then tears started falling on my face.

"Aren't you supposed to be at the hospital?" I asked

"I had cancer since october"

I wanted to yell at her for not telling me but instead I listened to her.

"I relapsed I'm staying here with you for a month then I'm going back to Nashville for treatment"

"Mom, Please go back to Nashville"

"No"

"If you don't go back and get treatment I won't give Dad a chance"

"You need me"

"I have Celia"

I looked to my side seeing Celia collapsed on another chair behing my mother.

JINS NOTES:
I'm not sure when I'll update again bc it's christmas and I'm going on vacation soon soo.