006

*✧˖*°࿐ ꒰🍓꒱࿐°*˖✧*

𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦 𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗔𝗡𝗗
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘

𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦 𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘

*✧˖*°࿐ ꒰🍓꒱࿐°*˖✧*

JULIA
sep 12!
10:00 AM!

I'VE WRITTEN SEVEN SONGS. I came up with

"gorgeous"

"i did something bad"

"look what you made me do"

"serpent"

"end game"

"keep going"

"enough is enough"

I have a lot more songs in mind. I cane uo with "gorgeous" when I met Rob. It shows how I felt when I first met him and when I got to know him at the Met Gala.

*✧˖*°࿐ ꒰🍓꒱࿐°*˖✧*

3RD PERSON
sep 12!
12:30 PM!

JULIA HAD BEEN WRITING FOR TWO HOURS and she decided to take a break and grab a snack. Julia dragged her feet towards the kitchen refrigerator. She opened it and scanned through the food in the fridge. She picked out some bread and nutella and walked to the toaster. She finished toasting the bread and she spread the nutella on her bread. She sat down on a stool as she went through her phone. She saw a imessage notification and pressed the app to see what the notification was.

roberto 🤯

roberto 🤯

11:17 AM

roberto 🤯
help me i'm
so bored

jules
ahhsh what do
u wanna do

roberto 🤯
do u wanna ft?

jules
yeah sure

INCOMING FACETIME FROM roberto 🤯

Robert was on his bed with his phone on his left hand. Julia grabbed a glass and leaned her phone towards it.

"Hey, how are you" Robert asked

"I'm great I just finished writing a few songs" Julia replied

"That's great" Robert said

"Hey when are you moving to LA?" Robert questioned

"I've found this house in Canyon Lake Drive I've called the buyers agent and I'm gonna get a tour but I'm also gonna look for other options"

"Alright when are you gonna go to LA for the tour"

"September 21"

"Oh we could hang out if you want" Robert said nervously with a minuscule tint of pink on his cheeks

"Sure" Julia chuckled

The two continued to talk to each other as butterflies appeared on both of their stomachs and small tints of pink appeared on their cheeks. The two had unexpectedly taken a liking to each other. Julia didn't know what to do with it and so did Robert. Robert was willing to give it a try and decoded that he would ask her when she came to LA.

*✧˖*°࿐ ꒰🍓꒱࿐°*˖✧*

sep 19 2016!
2:00 PM!
JULIA

WRITE MUSIC, TALK TO ROB thats all I was doing for the past few days. My feelings for him are growing a lot and I don't know what to do about it. I've started packing for LA. Rob convinced me to stay for two weeks he even offered for me to stay at his house but I said no. Staying at his house would make me crazy. I'm slowly starting to fall in love with him, staying at his house with him would make me fall in love with him ten times faster and I don't need that right now.

I don't really know whats gonna happen to us, hold on I'm getting ahead of myself I don't even know if he likes me back. Nai convinced me to just accept it if he told me he liked me so thats what I'm gonna do if he does end up liking me back.

To be completely honest I never expected for him or anyone really to like me even as a friend. During the Met Gala I was so nervous to sit beside other people because of what happened with me Kanye and Kim but thankfully not only Rob but Jennifer didn't judge me.

Rob was the inspiration for "delicate". In that song its about us meeting and him taking a liking to me even with the reputation I currently have. The album is coming together and I think I'll be able to release it on January or December.

*✧˖*°࿐ ꒰🍓꒱࿐°*˖✧*

sep 21 2016!
2:00 AM!
JULIA

MY MOTHER DROVE ME TO THE AIRPORT. I said my goodbyes to her and I walked into the airport. I walked to the departure lounge sat on a bench and tried to make myself as unnoticeable as possible. I wore a sweater and sweatpants which is basically what every person wears in and airport at 2:00 AM. I brought out a book to read while I waited. My flight was at 3:30 AM.

I was pretty excited because Rob had offered to pick me up from the airport. At first I said no because who wants to wake up and go to the airport to pick someone up at 7:00 AM, but then he just kept insisting and I finally just said yes.

I checked the time on my phone and it said 3:00 AM I started walking to the gate towards the airplane. I got to the airplane 10 minutes earlier and I put my earphones on and I listened to music as I let my eyes shut.

*✧˖*°࿐ ꒰🍓꒱࿐°*˖✧*