007

*✧˖*°࿐ ꒰🍓꒱࿐°*˖✧*

𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦 𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗔𝗡𝗗
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘

𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦 𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

*✧˖*°࿐ ꒰🍓꒱࿐°*˖✧*

sep 21 2016!
7:00 AM!

JULIA WALKED OUTSIDE OF THE AIRPORT and looked around to find Robert. She noticed a familar brown haired man waving at her and she walked towards him. The two smiled at each other and Rob had put his arms around the girl and held her.

Robert helped Julia with her bags and he drove to her hotel still insisting that he stayed at her hotel despite her saying no multiple times.

They arrived at Julias hotel and went up to her room. Julia started unpacking with the help of Robert and they went down an hour later to have breakfast together.

The two talked and laughed together as they ate their breakfast. Julias stomach filled with butterflies. They  kept talking until Robert said
"I like talking to you"

"I like a lot of things about you" He said and immediately regretted it and the two stayed silent for a while until Julia broke the silence saying "I think I've eaten enough breakfast"

"Yup me too" Robert said as they both stood up and walked towards the elevator to got back to Julias room.

sep 21 2016!
8:30 AM!
JULIA

THAT WAS THE MOST AWKWARD INTERACTION I have ever experienced in my life. Though I can't deny that I felt my cheeks burn up and I wanted to smile until my jaw broke when he said that.

We arrived at my hotel room and sttod silent before he decided to speak saying "I'm gonna go I still have a few things to do" and I just nodded. I waved at him and said goodbye and he walked out the door. I walked to the couch in her hotel room and sat down in silence thinking when her phone rang.

INCOMING CALL FROM nai 😩🙏🏻

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

INCOMING CALL FROM nai 😩🙏🏻

She alwasy has the perfect timing. I pressed accept and "speaker". I heard my best friends voice

"hello?" she said in a questioning tone

"hello" I answered ensuring her that I could hear her

"Hey okay so I'm having an album release party soon and I was what cake I should use" she said as "nai 😩🙏🏻 would like to facetime" popped up on my screen.

I pressed accept and I saw two pictures of cakes on a website. I looned at them for a second and asked "What flavors are they?" She responded with "One nutella and one mocha" I looked at them again and said "Get the nutella one" She then nodded and flipped her screen showing her face.

This is a good time to ask her for help with Robert. I then began speaking "Rob and I had the weirdest conversation awhile ago"

She smirked and asked "What happened?"

I responded and said "He said he liked talking to me" I paused for a brief moment and continued "Then he said he liked a lot of things about me"

I watched as Nai's eyes widened. She took a second before she started speaking "Shitting dicks dude he is being so obvious" She said as she put her hands together and started laughing. She continued talking and says "You know he likes you and you literally have nothing to worry about right?"

I didn't speak. I mean hes been flirting a bit recently and I've noticed that his cheeks turn red sometimes when we talk.

"Juju?" Nai said trying to catch my
attention

"Oh yeah um" I paused "Yeah I guess he does"

"Well what are you gonna do about it?" She asks

"I don't know we've known each other for one month, do you think we're moving to fast?"

"Are you kidding, I would probably confess my love to someone after three seconds of knowing them"

"You know what I'm just gonna let things unfold by itself"

jin's notes:
idrk what to do but like Julia said I'm gonna let it unfold by itself 🤯😜🤚

ALSO PLEASE SOMEONE SAY THEY DON'T HATE THIS 😩🙏🏻🙏🏻