014

*✧˖*°࿐ ꒰🍓꒱࿐°*˖✧*

𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦 𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗔𝗡𝗗
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘

𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦 𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘

*✧˖*°࿐ ꒰🍓꒱࿐°*˖✧*

JAN 22 2017!
11:30 PM!
JULIA

Where do I even start? We finished recording all my songs and I'm about to release them tomorrow. I've reactivated all my social media accounts and I was finally able to handle the hate I was getting. I recently moved to LA for more opportunities, and I was able to be closer to Nai Billy, and of course, Rob. Every other month I would go back to Nashville to visit my mom and brother.

A lot has changed over the past three months. One of them being my name. I changed my last name to 'Jones' like my mother. I mainly did it because of how I felt about my father, I didn't like the fact that my last name was the same as an abusive manipulative piece of shit, so I changed it to my mothers last name. I also did it because I wanted to have the same last name as my mothers, she inspires me so much and I'm incredibly lucky to have her as a mother. Everyday she continues to inspire me and help me grow as a person and I love her so much.

My relationship with Rob has been great. He started calling me 'Juliet' after he found out that was what my full name was. I never told anyone that my full name was Juliet because I thought it was weird. I was named after Juliet from 'Romeo and Juliet'. The reason I hated it so much was because of that poem or play or whatever the hell. I always thought Why the fuck would you kill yourself because of love or whatever. I still don't really like it but I started appreciating it a bit more after he started calling me by that name.

We've been spending a lot of time together. A lot of the time we spend together is spent on writing songs and playing musical instruments. I've met his family and they were really welcoming. He has also met my mother which was a really funny experience. He was incredibly nervous and when we were eating dinner I noticed his hands shaking as she tried to talk to him. Over the course of our relationship we talked about very personal things. I talked to him about my father and my past relationships and he talked to me about his past relationships and trauma.

I was laying down on the bed with Rob by my side. I was on my phone about to post the announcement for the release of my album. I clicked 'post' on my phone after making sure to disable the comments. I put my phone down and I moved closer to Rob. I put my arms around him as he laid there on his phone. He finished typing something and He dropped his phone and cuddled me.

butterflies.

He cupped my cheeks, leaned forward and planted a soft peck on my lips. "My album is out" I said softly with my head on his chest. "I'm so proud of you Jules, I really am" He said and I smiled before he pressed a kiss on the top of my head. We stayed there for a while in silence enjoying each others presence.

JAN 23 2017!
8:00 PM!
JULIA

I'm currently in a meeting with my studio executives about my tour. I haven't told Rob about me going on tour. I know I probably should considering the fact that its happening in two months. I'm guessing he would be okay with it because We've done long distance before and it worked out fine so I'm not worrying about it.

I finish the meeting and am now at home. I open the front door throw my car keys into a table and sit on the couch. I take my phone and call Rob. It rings three times before he answers he greets me saying "Hi darling" and I smile. I love it when he calls me that. "Hi love I'm going on tour on march to september" I say with a hint of nervousness in my voice. "oh" there's a hint of disappointment and sadness in his voice. "I'm sorry" I say but I don't completely know if I do feel bad because at the same time this is my career and this is incredibly important to me. "Don't worry I know how important your career is to you I understand" He says and I sigh with relievement.

This is something I really appreciate about Rob. He's incredibly understanding. He understands if I need to be left alone or If I'm too tired to do things with him. He completely understands me and I love that so much about him.

We keep the facetime call on for 2 hours jus talking to one another until we're silent and he's asleep. Right after he falls asleep I smile thinking about him before drifting off to sleep.

JINS NOTES:
not a lot happens in this chapter but i lowkey have a plan for what i'm gonna do for the rest of the book and i'm pretty excited