017

*✧˖*°࿐ ꒰🍓꒱࿐°*˖✧*

𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦 𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗔𝗡𝗗
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘

𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦 𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘

*✧˖*°࿐ ꒰🍓꒱࿐°*˖✧*

mar 7 2017!
7:00 AM!
JULIA

ROB AND I WERE IN LONDON for his sisters wedding. Him and I are lying on the bed with my back against his chest and his arms wrapped around my waist. I love him so much. He makes me feel safe. I feel like I can trust him completely. What I'm most scared of right now is losing him.

"Goodmorning darling" Rob says in a raspy voice

"Goodmorning love" I reply and I cup his cheeks and peck his lips

"Time to get ready" He says

We both eat light breakfast and start getting ready for the wedding. I was wearing a lilac shoulder tie chiffon dress and Rob was wearing a lilac skinny suit.

We arrived at the wedding and took our seat as the wedding ceremony began.

mar 7 2017!
9:00 AM!
ROBERT

AS I WALKED INTO THE WEDDING VENUE I SAW HER. Astrid Adkins. We met throught my sister Lizzy because they were really close friends. We dated when I was 16 then we broke up when I was 21. Then we were fuck buddies three years ago. We were supposed to get back together but then I fell in love with Jules. When I told Ella about Jules she was incredibly mad. She began throwing things at me. She almost threw a vase at me but I left.

I didn't realize that her and Liz were still friends. There were times where Lizzy would rant to me and Victoria about how toxic she could be sometimes so I thought she stopped being around her but apparently not. Liz knew that we dated before but she didn't know about what happened between us three years ago.

mar 7 2017!
12:00 PM!
JULIA

The ceremony ended and it was now time for the reception. Liz actually asked me to perform when her and her husband dance. I was gonna be singing Dancing With Our Hands Tied.

I got my guitar and I put the guitar strap on. I started singing. As I sung I looked at Rob. I looked at him with a look and smiled. He smiled back.

I finished performing and went back to my seat next to Rob and the rest of his family. They complimented me and told how much they loved my performance and I politely thanked them.

After eating I went around and talked to some of Robs friends. I walked around until I heard someone chucle "Look at Astrid trying to talk to Rob. That's too funny"

I looked around and I saw a girl with brown hair and green eyes. Then I hear them talk more. "She looks so desperate"

I guess she's one of his exes. He's never talked about his exes before. I don't know their story but I'm trying not to get jealous. I have this bad feeling in my gut but I'm choosing to ignore it. I trust him completely.

I decide to walk back to my seat and sit down. I watch him converse with the girl until Victoria suts next to me. "Don't worry about her" she says

"I'm not worried" I reply faking my confidence

After Rob and the girl talk he comes back to our table looking at me with assurance. He says that everything is okay but I have a feeling that it's not.

I decide to just let it go and have fun for the rest if the reception.

JINS NOTES
teehee 🤭