011

*✧˖*°࿐ ꒰🍓꒱࿐°*˖✧*

𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦 𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗔𝗡𝗗
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘

𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦 𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘

*✧˖*°࿐ ꒰🍓꒱࿐°*˖✧*

sep 30 2016!
7:00 AM!
JULIA

I'm lying on my back and fumbling with the buttons of his shirt until I was finally able to remove his shirt. He clutched the hem of my shirt and I put my arms up so he could pull it off. He began placing soft kisses on my neck and slowly moved down to my stomach. His fingertips flush down along the side of my breasts. His kisses move to my inner thigh and I jolt awake.

The realization that I'm having a sex dream about Rob shakes me and I decide to try to distract myself from everything. I falter towards my cat and pick her up with my right hand. I place her on the couch and gravb the remote. I turn the tv on and I watch something as I play with my cat Celia.

After my relationship with Zayn I felt really alone so I used Charles Melton in hopes to feel better about myself. I felt really guilty for doing that because I knew he actually had feelings for me so I ended things. After that I still felt really lonely so I got a cat to keep me company.

After 2 hours I finished the movie and I was done . It was now 9:00 AM and I was getting hungry. I got up and dragged my feet towards the fridge and got some hummus and pita chips. I walked towards the stool and placed them on the kitchen island in front of me and I began to eat. As I ate I pondered on what happened in my dream.

I wanted it to be real but I was scared of everything but mostly of the fact that he may not feel the same way about me but I really like what we have now. This friendship that we have, he helped me through a lot. Whenever I need someone he would always be there and I don't wanna risk losing him.

I finished eating my food and I got up and decided to workout before I meet with some studio executives. I finish changing and I prepare water for myself. I head into my gym room and go on the treadmill.

I finish running at 10:30 AM and I finish taking a shower and I change into casual clothing to go meet with some studio executives. I get into my car and make my way to the meeting.

We finished the meeting and I finally set up a date to record my songs. I have 24 songs written and we've decided to release 15 of them. I'm now at home and I've been calling my mother and updating her and my father about things that have been going on with my life.

I've been telling her about my album and things that have been going on with her and Rob. She has been so helpful with everything going on not just with Rob but with the public. Whenever I need to talk avout something shes always there to listen. Whenever I need advice she always helps me with things and I feel like I owe her the world.

I finish talking with my mother and I get a call from Rob. I debate on whether I should answer it or not and decide to press the green accept button.

"Hi" Rob says

"Hey" I say back

"How are you?"

Recently everytime Rob talks to me he asks me how I'm doing and I appreciate it so much. He always asks about updates on my life and I always blush everytime he asks me.

"I'm good I finished a meeting with my studio executives and we're recording my album soon."

"That's exiting I can't wait to listen to the album"

As he says that I smile and my cheeks turn light pink.

We talk for two hours just talking about things going on in our lives, our careers, and just ranting to each other about stuff. I love talking to him and being around him.

We finish talking after I finish getting ready for bed. There are so much things going through my brain after our call so I decide to write something on my notes app. I press the app and I begin typing what I feel. Once I finish I decide to go to sleep

oct 1 2016!
1:00 AM!
JULIA

I can't sleep. I unconsciously make my way to the refrigerator and get a bottle of vodka. I open it and start drinking. Before I know it it's 4:00 AM, I've finished a bottle, and I feel like I'm going crazy. I get my phone and my finger is hovering his contact. I press message and I ponder on if I should just do it. I go on my notes app and highlight all the words I wrote down earlier. I press copy and I go back to the messaging app with his number. I paste it and press send and I laugh at myself.

I then call my brother and I'm just blurting our the most random shit that's in my head. He does what every brother would do and he heads over to my house and takes care if me till my eyes take over me and I go to sleep.

JINS NOTES:
I DONT KNOW HOW TO WRITE SMUT AJHDJS. I'M SO SORRY LMAOJDKID.

*✧˖*°࿐ ꒰🍓꒱࿐°*˖✧*