015

*✧˖*°࿐ ꒰🍓꒱࿐°*˖✧*

𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦 𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗔𝗡𝗗
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘

𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦 𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘

*✧˖*°࿐ ꒰🍓꒱࿐°*˖✧*

JAN 30 2017!
6:00 PM!

JULIA HAD BEEN PRACTICING FOR SIX HOURS. She and her dancers with at rehearsals for the 'reputation' stadium tour. This would be the first all stadium tour and she was tremendously excited but incredibly nervous. This was her dream since she was six, performing for huge crowds and making art for thousands of people.

After the last run for the day she saw her boyfriend slowly walk in with a mischievous grin. She ran up to him put her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. He fell out of balance for a moment before regaining it and putting his arms around her waist.

The couple had barely had time to see each other recently due to their busy schedules. Julia didn't except to see Rob but he surprised her.

Julia unraveled her legs from his waste and kissed his soft lips. She left her head on his chest momentarily. "gosh I love you" She accidentally blurted out. She looked up to see him smiling "I love you too". That had been the first time the fouple had said those words to each other.

Rob passed Julia the small bouquet of flowers he got her and she thanked him before cracking a smile.

After rehearsals ended and she said goodbye to everyone Julia walked out of the venue hand in hand with Rob forgetting about the pictures that could be taken of them

Rob entered his seat as he inserted his keys into his car keyhole. Julia sat in the front seat next to him. As he drove his car he slowly grasped Julias hand and their fingers slowly interlocked.

Once the couple had arrived at Julias home they ate dinner together. They had ordered Japanese food, Julia had a dish called Niku Udon or beef udon and Rob had a dish called Katsudon. "How was rehearsals?" Rob questioned. "It was great We got a lot done which I'm really thankful for" Julia said smiling "How about you?, How was filming?" She said returning the question. "Good as well we're almost done shooting" He said excitedly.

After dinner Julia needed to take a shower. She felt disgusting after rehearsals because she was lretty sweaty and gross so she removed her clothing and hopped into the shower.

A few minutes after Julia went into the shower her boyfriend joined in. They helped one another and came out of the shower to dry up and change into sleeping clothes.