012

*✧˖*°࿐ ꒰🍓꒱࿐°*˖✧*

𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦 𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗔𝗡𝗗
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘

𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦 𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

*✧˖*°࿐ ꒰🍓꒱࿐°*˖✧*

oct 1 2016
5:00 am
ROBERT

The call time for the project I was working for is at 7:00 AM. I finished getting ready for set and I opened my phone and saw it. I didn't press open because I didn't know how to respond.

This is kinda what I wanted. I smiled and I decided to text her back after I finished filming. I don't have to be on set for too long today so I'll be home by 4:00 PM then I'll write something for her and I'll tell her how I feel.

oct 1 2016
9:30 AM
JULIA

I opened my eyes and woke up with my head pounding. I drank the water in my nightstand which I'm pretty sure my brother placed. I went down to my kitchen and I saw my brother cooking pancakes.

"goodmorning" I say with a raspy voice and ge smiles and says "goodmorning"

I take a seat and he passes me a plate with a stack of pancakes. I grab a fork and I begin eating. We start talking as we eat and he tells me about tht things I did when I drank. He says "You kept talking about this guy called Rob" and I smile and talk to my brother about him.

After breakfast My brother Kai heads back home and I'm alone with Celia in the house. I decide to watch tv and play with Celia until I get distracted and go on my phone. I get a message from Jack Antonoff talking about recording my songs but I see that I sent a message to Rob at 2 am. it was the letter. the fucking letter. Thankfully he hasnt seen it yet so I press unsend.

I decide to go over to my mothers house to check up on her. My mother still lives in my childhood home. It used to be me, my brother, my mom, my grandmother, and grand-aunt living there until my grandma and grand-aunt died. Then my brother moved out and went to NYU with a scholarship. He studied film and became an actor and director. Then I moved out when I was 20 because I was getting really busy with my career.

I drive to my chilhood home and ring the doorbell. She opens the door and smiles once she sees me and I go in for a hug. She invites me inside and I walk in and take a seat at the dining table.

She takes to glasses places them on the table and asks "Do you want a drink?" while holding a pitcher of water.

She pours the water into her glass and I respond saying "Yes please" She then pours water into my glass.

She finishes pouring water on my glass and takes a seat. She then begins a conversation by asking "So how are you? We just talked yesterday"

I respond to her with "I just wanted to check up on you"

"Oh that's really sweet, I'm doing good" She says

oct 1 2016
12:00 AM
MELODY

I might have cancer.

My breasts have recently started swelling. My nipples have been flaky and red and I researched about it. They were cancer symptoms. I have an appointment with our family doctor soon. I will tell her I just don't want to put any more stress on to her. I'll tell her after her album is released and after this whole publicity shit is over and she's not in too much stress anymore

oct 1 2016
2:00 PM
JULIA

I've finished talking to my mom and I'm now back at home. I go on instagram using a seperate account and I see a post that Nai posted.

@naomivazquez

liked by billybryant and 6,286,836 othersnaomivazquez missing this one ♥

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

liked by billybryant and 6,286,836 others
naomivazquez missing this one ♥

billybryant AGHH tiny jules and nai 👹

user1 shes a snake

user2 lying bitch

user3 → she has no talent. all she writes abt is her exes

user4 i've missed her so much

jackantonoff → ❤️❤️

The first thing I do is look at the comments. Then I see all the snake comments. such a snake. fake bitch. 🐍🐍🐍. no talent. bad writing. LIAR.

Then I shut off my phone before any of my tears could fall down. Once again I do what I always do. I distract myself and run away from all of my problems. I know it's a problem I just don't know what to do to fix it.

I head over to my cat and feed her. Celia is 4 years old. I adopted her in an animal shelter. An owner gave her up because their cat had five other kittens and the owner couldn't take care of all of them. When I went into the animal shelter I was plainng on getting a dog. My mother had a dog and I thought she might be able to help me take care of a dog, but when I walked into the animal shelter and saw her. she gave me a look that said maybe this one will finally adopt me. So I adopted her and that was the best decision I've ever made in my life. She's probably one of the only things keeping me sane with everything going on.

JINS NOTES
not a lot of rob in thos chapter but i'll probably put him in the next.

also this book is kinda shit idek whats happening anymore lmao. after i finsih it i'll try editing it so it isn't that shitty

MISS AMERICANA AND THE HEARTBREAK PRINCE | ROBERT PATTINSON ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें