"Tae," Jungkook huffed. "Fine. Let me wear some clothes." Jungkook announced as he was in his shorts only.

"Okay. I'll be waiting for you here. Be quick." Taehyung said with a smile and a small wave of hand.

"Yeah." Jungkook was annoyed and Taehyung knew it really well but who cares.

Jungkook didn't take long, he just washed his face to have his eyes open and changed into the pair of trousers and shirt.

"Lets g—-" he stopped midway. The undying urge to yell was bubbling out in his veins.

In front of him is Taehyung, sleeping oh so peacefully in his place, surrounded by the warm quilt.

Love and affection aside but this bad habit of Taehyung waking him up and then sleeping afterwards was not bearable for Jungkook.

It was the third night that he was not at all sleep-able for Jungkook. His days are always packed with  meetings and pack works where as his nights went by for Taehyung.

He might be strong but his body requires a certain amount of sleep to freshen up.

"Why do you do that hun!" Jungkook fell on the bed over his stomach but he knew it's going to take alot of time to himto go back to sleep.

"Koo." He heard Taehyung calling him softly in his sleep. He didn't reply verbally but held his head up thinking if Taehyung need something, he knows that he is awake. "I love you."

These three magical words make Jungkook fresh all over again.  He bend down and planted a soft kiss on his soft brown locks. "I know love."

Taehyung snuggled in his chest in no time. Jungkook can feel a bit odd feeling but he just didn't dwell on it. The best thing right now is that Taehyung was hugging him and what best time could be to sleep than now.

Morning light didn't disturb their sleep but the aggressive knocking on the door did.

Taehyung was the first one to wake up but he couldn't move much due to the strong grip of Jungkook around his waist.

Another round of knocking motivated Taehyung to slip out of Jungkook's grip. He was quick to wear slippers and walk up to the door to stop the one who is abusing the door.

"Who is this?" Taehyung asked.

"Hyung. Open the door." And it's none other than his annoying brother.

"What?" Taehyung asked clearly not liking this early morning visit of his brother.

"I heard it's a day you'll give birth to a baby?" Yeonjun asked with sparkling eyes of hope.

"Shh. Who taught you this nonsense?" Taehyung asked pulling him out of the room and closing the door behind.

"Jungkook hyung told me. He said the new baby will arrive today." Yeonjun said stretching his hand forward to his brother's stomach.

"You and your Jungkook hyung. I might kill him someday cz of his big fat mouth." Taehyung gritted his teeth. Did I mention you how he gets angry so easily now a days.

"Hey, don't kill him."

"So, should i kill you instead."

"What's wrong with you. Don't kill anyone, just bring the new baby." Yeonjun said so innocently.

"Come here, let me show you the baby." Taehyung said and Yeonjun step forward but before Taehyung can grab him, he was quick to dodge his brother and step away from him.

"Not so fast hyungie." Yeonjun rolled his eyes.

"Get out of my sight Yeonnie. I can really kill you right now." Taehyung said.