Soon after the boys confessed about their love. Sapnap felt like he had nothing else, he wanted to leave before he went emotional.
"Well, I have to go now because Karl is late and I have to meet up with him now so see you guys later!" Sapnap was shaking after speaking.

Sapnap's POV
'I can't believe was stupid enough to even think that they would like me..now George and Dream are together!? Please..don't make this more worse than it is already!' Either way I still wouldn't have a chance. I mean look at George and Dream both are very attractive, Dream was the most beautiful eyes and very supportive..George does hate me for being annoying but he doesn't mind me being myself.
They're perfect for each other, but me?
I'm not originally a human..if they knew that I wasn't actually human-
Would they not like me anymore?
I gotta stop, all I need is to forget I have ever liked them!
That won't be difficult...right?

I'm gonna see Karl, at least he will understand.

Third POV

Karl knew that sapnap was demon.since Karl was a childhood friend of sapnap so of course he knew. Karl always helped sapnap with his problems from time to time. Karl was just chilling in his room until he heard a knock on his door.
"Sapnap? " Karl questioned sapnap. Karl never seen sapnap cry since they were kids and Karl was surprised. "Karl...I lost my chance.." sniffed sapnap.
"What do you mean you lost your chance? With who-" Karl asked sapnap but before sapnap could answer. Karl knew what he meant..Karl felt sorry for his friend.
"Oh..sapnapy hey? Come here" Karl opened his arms to give sapnap a hug so he would a shoulder to cry on. Sapnap hugged Karl with all of his strength before he could cry, he wanted to scream but he could only cry silently. "Sapnap..it's okay, let it all out. None will hear you okay?" Karl told sapnap. Sapnap yelled so loud that his throat hurted to bad.
'Why? Why couldn't I have a happy ending for once!?' Sapnap thought.

Karl let sapnap cry and cry.
"Hey, do you wanna explore a cave I just found?" Asked Karl. He knew sapnap wasn't in the mood but he needed to clear his thoughts.
Sapnap gave Karl a confused look. "Cmon it's gonna clear your mind for a bit and you should focus on being the king to the throne don't you? This will be like training." Karl smirked. Sapnap smiled a bit "Mhm, okay fine then but I'll beat those monsters butt!" Sapnap giggled while waving at Karl to hurry up. "Right...don't get too cocky sapnap" Karl teased.

Meanwhile with Dream and George.

"Do you think sapnap is okay?" Dream questioned his boyfriend. "I'm sure he's fine Dream don't worry so much about him. Besides if there was something wrong, he would've told us by now-" George was cut off by hearing someone screaming.
Both guys turned around to see a big cave just a few miles away. "Hey...did you hear that?" George whispered. Dream heard and wanted to found out what it was. "Yeah, I did hear that..wait didn't sapnap went in that same direction?" Dream asked. "You don't think- shit SAPNAP!" George shouted while running, Dream was running as well. Dream and George are in love but if it's included sapnap being in trouble they would risk their life's just to save sapnap.

Karl POV

We were exploring the cave but I was attacked by three skeletons. Not focusing behind my surroundings, sapnap screamed.
"KARL WATCH OUT!"
*BOOM*

Sapnap shouted. There were two creepers behind Karl and sapnap noticed, He didn't have a Shield with him. Sapnap didn't care at that point. He jumped behind Karl and pushed Karl back. Karl was fighting the skeletons but was pushed down and all Karl heard was a big explosion behind him.

Karl POV
I was shocked and surprised by the loud explosion but my headache . This buzzing sound in my ear was really annoying.
"SAPNAP!?" I yelled, turning around and seeing sapnap laying on the ground covered head to stomach with blood.
"AH FUCK SAPNAP WAKE UP!" Karl cursed while panicking at the same time. Sapnap wasn't responding.

"Oh Fuck, I need to get you out of here" Karl mumbled. Karl and sapnap went far away from the entrance. Meanwhile sapnap was passed out, completely wasted.

In sapnap's head:
'My head hurts so bad, and where am I? ' I looked around trying to see anything but it's just white all over the place. Am I dead..well shit, they did not need to do me like this-
I haven't even gotten my first kiss yet!
"HELLO!?" I shouted as loud as I could but nothing. I am a demon sure but this is practically new for me. "SAPNAP!" Shouted someone similar. "Karl?" I was tired but I felt cold in the next seconds.

I gasped "IM ALIVE!" I shouted. I apparently was passed out in a few minutes. "Sapnap! You're okay!!" Karl hugged me tightly. "Yeah, Im okay Karl no need to worry" I laughed nervously. "SAPNAP, KARL!" I turned around and saw Dream and George. They heard a loud noise coming from the cave and they were worried. "Oh hey you guys! What's wrong?" I don't really remember anything from a few minutes ago.."why are you here? Aren't you both supposed to be in your HoNeY moon already? " teased sapnap. "Well, we heard you screaming a few minutes ago and we see you on the ground And covered in blood? You okay?" Dream said. "I'm fine besides Karl was here with me so I'm okay" sapnap grabbed Karl with one of his arm around Karl. Karl was confused and embarrassed because sapnap was grabbed on to his waist-

George sassed saying "oh..are you two going out or something?" Sapnap isn't gonna say anything but why not twist this plot a little bit.
"Yeah we are, aren't we sapnap?" Karl then grabbed sapnap's hand and kissed it. Of course sapnap was caught off guard and was also flustered by the sudden action Karl just did. However, Dream and George were surprised and looked very pissed-

"What if we are going out? Do you have a problem with that Dream and George?" Karl smirked. "Is this true sapnap?" Said Dream. "Yeah..it's true, do you need prove? " sapnap giggled. "Sure, but this time kiss in the lips if you two really going out" George said annoyed. 'They're aren't going out but let's see how far they would go' Dream thought
"Alright you want proof then I'll give you proof!" Sapnap mumbled "Karl, I'm sorry about this..please forgive me".
"It's okay, I'm enjoying this and don't say that I warned you if you fall for me" Karl smirked while whispering on sapnap's ear. "Wha-" sapnap couldn't even finish his sentence when Karl grabbed sapnap's chin and pulled it close to sapnap's lips and boom.
"Now you believe us?"