| Little Finch |

Manik's eyes averted from the closed doors and stilled once again, over the surprisingly announced delicate figure in front of him. Awestruck from her beauty..this time, his gaze didn't falter for once from her. His orbs got busy intaking her entire presence. Peppery black hairs tied in a loose bun with few tender strands dangling on a simply elegant face, lips in a luscious shade of berry nude, eyes hidden beneath the curtain of her thick lashes, skin appearing smooth like a fabric of sateen, in a rose beige tone. Her height about 5'3". She was no model yet she was neither too healthy nor too slim! Her physique was well maintained. Had not he seen and bedded those surgical dolls,he would have mistaken her beauty for a sheer perfection. Yet,she stood out no less than them, infact in the more pure and natural form. He saw her squirm under his steady gaze and that was when he blinked for the first.

"Come here!" He ordered but in a calm voice. Afraid, not to scare her away with his rigid tone. She obliged like a good maid she was, and took few hesitant steps towards him,halting at a safe hand distance. He was immediately on his feet. His brooding shoulders were intimidating the short petite girl in front of him. He caught her stealing a glance at his resting gun from the corner of her eyes.

Displeased! He was highly displeased because he wanted her eyes to get his and only his glimpse in an entire room inspite of anything that existed,terrifying or rather bewitching in their surroundings. Distracting her from the cold object ,he decided to interrogate her.

"What's your name?"

"Hennessy!" She introduced in a mere whisper. Head,more lowered than before. Her voice fell upon his ears like a molten caramel. 'A proper silvery sweet tone for a girl like her',he mused. Although it felt very soothing to him still he just shook his head by feigning a disappointing curve on his rough pink lips.

He was unimpressed because she wronged him for the position he claimed. What did she think? He was an underworld don just for some fun and games? She should have been alert! For a man as powerful as him, he did have an eye for a detail. He was a good observer, especially whenever he got intrigued by something. And currently,he was intrigued by her! He had read that name already on the batch of her black-double collared, red-blouse neatly tucked inside a short mid-thigh black skirt. Their maid outfit it was!

The name she introduced, caused him a problem because every special escort or a slave worker of his restaurant had a certain nickname carved on their batches instead of their real identities. The girls were especially known under a certain brand of mind-numbing alcoholic beverages. Those names worked as a token of cat-calling in their place.

'Hennessy!' Indeed she looked as finely delicious as it's floral-frutiness and as tempting as it's oak like aroma with the hint of spice, vanila and chocolate. As much as he found that name suitable for her still, in that moment,he needed her real identity instead of the information he already knew or rather was widely visible to his eyesight. Moreover, she delaying her original introduction was nothing but a waste of time in his eyes. A quality that he always disapproved.

"Never seen you here before!" This time he irately remarked another observation of his to her.

Keeping her composure from showing any sign of fear,she just bobbed her head without meeting his eyes, in course of it, making him more resentful. For the first time in his life of this deadly profession, it was him who tried initiating a conversation but her dry response was draining his grabbed interest. He's been so much used to playing a charmer persona, that her not paying him heed, began bothering him too much.

"I demand your real name!" He stated coldly. His face hardened and eyes narrowed more at her. Hearing him say that, the very instant her eyes shot up. They were big doe shaped and the most beautiful gem like orbs he had seen so far,he thought.