| The Mafia Lord |

....21 floored tall building, where it all began. A restaurant it was! With a prestigious title of 'Emerald.' For it stood upright with the glasses as dark and a shiny shade of green as it's name. Surrounded by a beautiful park drenched with flower bearing as well as non-bearing plants and trees, selectively rooted from all the seven continents in the world. Well decorated with a lavish furniture and an expensive marble flooring laid flat to welcome the guests inside. It was a land, a property owned by the ruthless mobster himself.

Indeed he was a terrifying man with his hands blooded in several underworld encounters he did. He would stand in front of you,rip you apart and you would never know when he had finished and gone. He killed like an unstoppable and untrappable wind. The only trace of him was, a painful wound given by him to the dead and his specific white signature quill tugged securely in the wound which eventually would turn red with the blood.

They whispered about him in the streets of a town,over a cup of a tea,they whispered about him, to the young ones,to lull them in fear and make them fall asleep. People prayed not to cross any path that led to him. They wished not to come across even his shadow. Everybody, along with the cops, feared his very presence. A presence which screamed power and strength.

'Blood-blade, Blackjack, Gothman, Gunslinger, Leonine, Fate-master, Torpedo,Mr.Quill,The Mafia lord' they called him with all the horrific letters they could spell, for they never heard of his actual name. They had never seen him either. Yet, they were afraid of all the stories they had heard of him. He was like a speck of dirt on a tidy wall, a mystery to them all. A mystery,for nobody knew from where he came but all they knew that he exists and he could ruin anybody and everybody in a click of his fingers, as per his will.

The members working under him and the people associated in his dirty business were the only people who knew him,the real man behind the mask of all those sinful names. A king in disguise of a royal gun, aimed to seal the fates,Manik Malhotra.

His black Sian awaited near the massive glass doors of the huge building he owned. That very instant, the doors of 2 cars,each standing back and forth of his luxury item,opened. His bulky muscular men ran to encircle and guard him. Each one dressed in a grey suit and each one of them was well armed. His right hand man approached towards the car and opened a door for his boss. Like a loyal dog he was, his head immediately hung low in respect as well as in fear when he pulled the handle.

A left foot donned in a Gucci shoe stepped out first, followed by his hand that instantly supported on the car's doorframe. Skin, a fairest shade of beige. Then his entire intimidating form emerged out from one of the traveling toy he bought to flaunt. He stood tall to his height which was approx. 6ft and few inches added here and there. Ray-ban's round metal shades were doing their perfect job of hiding his inhumane black eyes. One of his hand was undoing the lower buttons of a coat of his jade black coloured Armani tux. While doing so, a Rolex watch and a platinum bracelet around his wrist, clattered against one another. His sharp jawline was slightly clenched due to the stick of cigarette placed between his pink lips. A diabolically charming and partly stubble grown face was busy examining every single detail of his surroundings.

He removed a cigarette from his lips and held it in the tongs of his fingers. A cloud of smoke was blown out from his mouth,leaving an addictive trail of odour behind. A smirk tugged on the corner of his lips as he couldn't find a hint of a single paparazzo prying to get a glimpse of him. Pride surged into his veins. Pride for his personality and pride for the security provided by his men. They would kill any soul approaching him just on his word. One command,that was all it needed.

His cigarette clutching front two fingers, indicated the crowd shielding him, to part away. They moved like robots at his signal. They chained hands with eachother and made him a way to walk inside. Royally, he took steps inside the well built restaurant, momentarily taking a drag of cigarette lit in his hand.