Chapter 2 : We Are Going To Have A New What?

Start from the beginning

Cooper, Caleb and Shally go to their dorms for packing their stuff, while I want to question Xavier about our apparently 'new member'.

"Boss, can I have a talk with you and Zander about the new member?" I ask.

"What's on your mind?" Asks Xavier.

"What is the member's gender?" I ask. Xavier sighs

"Now please don't be a sexist Justin." States Xavier. That means it's a girl! This is stupid.

"Can I Atleast check her reports?" I ask in complete boredom now.

"How did you know she's a- I-I mean what makes you say that the gender is a girl?" Zander states nervously.

"You just confirmed it" I state with a smirk. And Xavier hits the back of he's head.

"Ow, sorry!" States Zander clearly annoyed. I just laughed at his stupid bluntness.

"Here you go" states Xavier while handing her reports.

I go through them, and it seems that she's been working on field for the past 2 years. Which means her old team has died.
As Xavier never allows agents to go on missions alone.
While checking the missions she's on though, I found something really weird, but didn't bother asking as they won't give me answers about it anyways.

I sigh and hand him back the reports, and head back to our guys dorm.

After reaching the door knob of our dorm, I find 2 idiots again, starring at me like as if their father bought them a secret stash of candies.

"So, what did Xavier say?" Asks Cooper.

"Well.." I trail off "She's a girl and has been working on field for two years now, just like us. Her age will probably be eighteen or nineteen, as we got to work on feild earlier than most other training agents. She must have had a team before which died and now wants another team to drift of with" I explain with pure boredom in my tone. Caleb and Cooper just laugh.

"But... I found something really different." I state.

"What is it" asks Cooper now with seriousness in his tone.

"The missions she has been working on have all been signed by Zander, when it should have been signed by her saying that she has completed the mission." I state.

"What if..." Caleb trails off . "What if she's the same person?" This guy is again beating around the bush.

"What if what?can you stop running around the answer and just answer the damn thing" I state in pure annoyance now.

"What if she's the agent Zander and Xavier always talk about. The youngest agent to ever work on field, the one who doesn't stop at any rate... Agent R 07 someone they are keeping a secret for years"

"Shut up, bro" Cooper and I state together

"She is a girl, the youngest agent to ever work on field? Are you seriously saying that agent R zero seven will be her?

"Ooh" goes Caleb and I nod.

"Okay let's go back to packing so that we can meet our new member! " I say with fake excitement.
Caleb and Cooper laugh their ass out.

40 MINUTES LATER

We all start walking out as firty-five minutes passed away.

We then spot Xavier and Zander. They both look really happy, like as if they got some good news on an enemy.

Ha! All good news only come from us, after all we are the best agents on field...