A/N

I told you guys it was short :D I bet most of you were thinking it would be at least 20 chapters, sorry to disappoint. But when I wrote this for my publishing company a few years ago it was for an Anthology, which is a bunch of short stories and I only had 10k words to write a story. This was actually my very first short story I ever wrote so it was hard to write a whole storyline with characters and get the emotions across is such little words. 

I hope you guys enjoyed it though. Got to learn about Brett and Kayla and their relationship. Who knows maybe I will add to it or make a whole separate story like this one. If you would like that let me know!!! 

Thank you guys so much for taking the time to read this. I know its a bit different than what I've posted so thank you for giving it a shot. Love you guys so much!!!

If you are looking for more books to read I have a bunch over on my profile! I have a good mix of everything- Teenfics, Mafia, Millionaire, Smut, Christmas themed (highly recommend reading before Christmas to get you in the spirit), Sport Romance. So head over and check them out! If you already have read my stuff I have some amazing reading lists you can also check!

<3 <3 <3

-Ken