9

The punishment of your life
Bright dragged Win all the way to his bed room by force. He locked the door instantly as he quickly took off his leather jacket.

"By the time I come out of this closet, you better be stripped naked." Bright warned him and Win nodded.

Win is not even gonna try to smooth his way out of this. He is gonna let Bright punish him and do whatever he wants to him. In regards, he did break one of Bright rules so Win is willing to accept the consequences. Win quickly took off his clothes and Bright came out with two pairs of handcuffs and a long black spanking whip.

Win was stunned to see that Bright actually had a whip in his room. Win wonder what other sex toys he has.

"On the bed slut!" Bright demanded and Win listened and climbed on his bed.

Bright began to open the handcuffs and cuff Win to his bed; each hand connected perfectly.

"You're obeying well." Bright smirked as he noticed Win not disobeying. "You think that if you obey me I will go easy on you? I won't. What you did tonight pissed me off so bad." Bright stated as he was done putting on the handcuffs. He walked over to grab his long intimidating black whipped.

Win sort of gulp in fear. Fear of this weapon that Bright has possession over. Bright walked over to Win and caressed the whipped around his neck and check.

"I see this cock is already hard." Bright grabbed it with his hands. "You want me to relive you Huh?" Bright asked him but Win didn't answer. He was too busy eyeing that long whip in Bright's hand. "TELL ME SLUT!" Bright already whacked Win on the thigh with his whip.

Win screamed at the impact that landed on him.

"Y-Yes, I want you to relive me." Win said rather quickly.

"Yes what slut?" Bright whacked him again on the same thigh.

"Yes daddy. Please relive me!" Win said and Bright smirked.

Bright climbed on the bed a little but just at Win's V-Line. He grabbed ahold of his cock and gave Win a long and deadly lick on his tip. He looked at Win dead in the eyes as he teased him. Win's cock was already wet; Bright tasted his pre-cum.

Bright began to take Win in as he sucked his length in his mouth. He bobbed his head as he was sucking Win's cock with everything. He began to stroke him as he swirled his tongue in a circular motion.

"P-Please daddy...I'm so close." Win moaned out.

Bright was putting all his attention on his tip as he continued to swirl his tongue like that on Win's cock. Bright stroked faster as Win started to moan out loud; not caring who hears it but it doesn't matter. Bright's apartment is sound proof so he can scream and yell as loud as he wants.

Win keeps saying repeatedly that he is gonna cum as he came inside of Bright's mouth and hard. The exhaustion that his bunny was feeling as his face was coming back to his color from his intense orgasm. Bright swallow his cum and licked around the length to clean up whats left of it.

Bright lifted up Win's legs to get a clear view of his asshole now. Bright's favorite little slut hole of his bunny. The hole that he wants to ruin all the time. It's been awhile since he seen it and he leaned down and gave it a kiss. Bright licked around his hole as he gave Win a intense rim job while he squeezed his ass cheeks.

Bright moaned; licking even faster.

"So good daddy." Win said as he enjoyed what Bright is doing to him.

Bright stopped licking as he applied his fingers into Win's ass. He shoved his two fingers in deep as he began to pump and dig all the way inside his ass.