2

Enemies with benefits.
Bright showered and tried to clear his head. Last night he slept with a man and he still couldn't wrap his mind around it. He wasn't sure what this makes him now. Bright was already questioning himself. Is he Bi or gay? All he knew is that he fucked a man and he liked it and he would do it again.

Bright came out with a towel around his torso while his hair is damped and water was hitting his carpet floor of his apartment. He looked over at his bed and saw Win still sleeping. It's 9am and he should be up by now. Bright then realized that Win was very drunk last night and he was very tired.

Bright walked over to Win on his bed; he leaned down and removed some of his hair from his face.

"Cute." He smirked.

Bright then lifted up the sheet off Win to still see his naked body. He shouldn't be doing this. He shouldn't be having these indecent thoughts about Win. Bright was actually thinking of taking advantage of Win again for the second time while he is asleep.

Bright removed the entire sheet off Win as he climb on top of him. He moved his neck a bit to see a fresh big red-purplish hickey on his neck. The mark that Bright planted on him. Bright leaned down and lick Win's nipples; he sucked and nibbled on them. Win was moaning in his sleep, he wasn't fully awake yet but Bright still continued.

Bright used one of his hands as it slowly traveled down to Win's cock. He began to stroke it; he stroke and sucked on Win's nipples at the same time. Bright felt Win's hands on the top of his head. He was playing with his hair as his nails was scratching deep into his scalp. Bright moaned as he released his tongue from Win's nipples.

He looked at Win and smirked as his eyes were still closed.

"I have a toy we can play with." Bright told him while Win is still in his sleep.

Bright got off top of him momentarily to grab something out of his bedroom closet. He came out with two silver pairs of handcuffs. Bright forgot to mention but he enjoys any form of sex play and kinky shit. He normally doesn't it do it but if he is given the opportunity, he would.

"If you think I'm through with you, you're dead wrong. I own you now Metawin." Bright said seriously and he walked over to Win and begin to handcuff both of Win's hands; one connected to the bed head and the other, having both of Win's hands spread wide apart.

Win was vulnerable; not able to move or defend himself. Win is still asleep through all of this which still surprises Bright but it's not like he is complaining. All he wants to do is fuck the living shit out of Win. Fuck him for his own personal pleasure while ruining him at the same time.

Bright slowly climb back on top of Win but stop midway at his cock. It's not hard but it's twitching. Bright grabbed ahold of it stroked it as he watched Win's eyes closed. Win is moving a little and moaning and that only made Bright pump faster. Bright felt Win's pre-cum dripping down his cock; he looked down at it as he licked his lips, wanting to lick it just to see how Win taste like.

He didn't hesitate any longer as Bright shoved his mouth onto Win's cock; tasting him and sucking his pre-cum. Bright swallowed it and thought it didn't taste bad. Win tasted good to him.

"I wanna hear you beg." Bright muttered before he went back to sucking Win's cock again.

Bright bobbed his head up and down slowly, taking Win's cock fully in his mouth. Bright wrapped his hand around Win's shaft and pumped hard as he licked around the head, making Win squirm. The lad was moaning in his sleep as his body was slightly jerking up. Bright increased his speed, sending a surge of vibration all the way down Win's cock.