5

Ruin the shit out of me.
The two were not patient enough to drive all the way back to Bright's apartment but luckily Bright rented a motel house. It was near the club and that's where the two were headed. Bright parked in front of the motel and it was quite empty. No one was home and it seemed like no one lives in any of these motel houses.

Bright came out of the car and so as Win; he followed him into the motel room. The inside was okay and everything seemed kind of nice Win thought to himself. Bright was already taking off his jacket and his shirt. Win and Bright we're gonna do it. For real with no handcuffs or alcohol influence. The two men were sober and didn't have no ounce to drink. Bright went over to Win and placed his arms around his shoulders.

Bright played with that back of his hair as he stared deep into Win's eyes.

"You know you're actually cute. It's a shame I didn't noticed before." Bright admitted.

"Y-You're h-hot." Win stuttered; he can't even form words because Bright is so close to him.

Bright began to lift up Win shirt and toss it across the room. The two boys now were shirtless; almost naked. Bright pulled him to the bed as he pushed Win onto it. Win watched Bright unbuckling his belt as he slides his pants down but he was still in his boxers. Bright leaned down and gave Win a kiss on the lips.

"You seem nervous. Are you afraid of me?" Bright asked him. He's noticed the uncomfortableness in Win's face.

Win won't lie that he is a little nervous. He still can't believe they are about to do this. They are supposed to hate each other not get intimate. Win shook his head no and started to take off his pants to speed up this process. Bright climb on top of Win slowly as he trailed his hands down his lower abs; he reached his hands all the way down inside his boxers.

Bright finally grab ahold Win's shaft as he began to stroke it. It was hard and Bright was glad that it was. Bright began to sucked on Win's neck at the same time. Win's breath hitched while Bright continued to give Win a hand job.

"Ahh...Bright...p-please." Win moaned as he was reaching his orgasm. It only made Bright pump faster on his cock.

Win released and Bright took his hands off Win's cock. He trailed kisses down his abs and his V-line. Bright roughly pulled Win's boxers off completely, having the lad fully naked. Cum was dripping on Win's shaft and Bright didn't hesitate to clean it off. He licked around the tip and sucked the length of Win's cock.

"Now it's my turn to cum." Bright smirked and in no time, Bright flipped Win on the bed as his face was down on the mattress.

Win knew what was about to happen. He saw it in his dream. Bright crawled as he trailed more kisses up his spine until he reached his ear; he nibbled on it a little. Bright already took off his boxer. He grabbed his dick and slapped it a couple of times on top of Win's ass, teasing him a little.

"Are you gonna keep playing around or you gonna fuck me?" Win asked him. He hates the tease and I don't know why Bright is taking so long to fuck him

Bright smirked at his comment and crawled down just to Win's ass. Win realized so he lift his ass up a bit. Bright began to massage it as he kissed both of Win's ass cheeks. He smacked it hard and it caused Win to Yelp a bit. Bright still kept kissing his ass cheeks and Win was growing a bit impatient; he wants Bright to do something else other than this teasing bullshit.

"Come on Bright just fucking ruin the shit out of-"

Win couldn't even finish his sentence as he felt Bright shoving his entire dick in at once. Win's body convulsed into shock as he didn't even anticipate it.