SO • Interview 𒊹︎︎︎ Online Shopping Problem

Start from the beginning

"What? I thought it was cute." Pietro crossed his arms before waddling out the room.

"I just hate it when I don't get the right size of the clothes I buy online. I just end up giving it to my nephews or try selling them to the others." Pietro said at the camera with a sigh.

"Finally my fancy and comfy, fit for a royal robe is here." Tony announced as he pulled out a red and gold robe from his box at the same time as Stephen took out his order.

Stephen's order was a red and blue long fluffy robe. He looked at Tony's and then at his before clearing his throat.

"Did... did you guys shop at the same store?" Peter covered his mouth, holding in his laughter at the looks on both Tony and Stephen. He glanced at the moving camera in the room, with a knowing look on his face.

"What the hell? Why did you order the same thing?" Tony furrowed his eyebrows at him and Stephen just looked confused.

"I... don't recall." Stephen covered his mouth, thinking in the distance.

"Oh! I remember! I saw them both having a drink together a few nights ago and I heard them talking about ordering stuff online. But I guess they were too drunk to even remember..." Bruce said at the camera with a shrug.

"WAIT- They were drinking together?! As in, the Tony Stark and Dr. Stephen Strange who silently hate each other?" Shuri-who was behind the camera-asked with a hint of surprise in her voice.

"They hate each other? They didn't seem to hate each other that night..." Bruce got into thinking before shaking his head. "I'm just so confused."

"This is interesting." Scott whispered to Vision beside him and the android just looked confused.

"Do you guys know something we don't perhaps?" Natasha raised an eyebrow in suspicion.

"It's not like that." Stephen defended himself. Everyone looked at them both with some goofy grins and looks of suspicion.

"I remember... ordering this three days ago?.." Tony said, a bit confused before he and Stephen slowly looked at each other and covered their mouths with widened eyes.

"Hey! Let us in on the tea! Jeez." Sam said while laughing.

"Why are they silently staring at each other looking so surprised?" Morgan wondered with a titled head and furrowed eyebrows.

"I will come clean. I don't remember all the things that happened three days ago and I'm slightly terrified of the unknown truth." Tony confessed on the camera.

"Weren't you guys drinking together three nights ago?" Bruce dropped the bomb making everyone look more surprised.

"I uh what? What the heck are you guys talking about? Pffft no." Tony denied and gestured his hands around. He made eye contact with the camera with a nervous look ln his face.

"It's not like that." Stephen massaged his own forehead, conflicted.

"We can always check on the cctv footage of three nights ag-"

"NO!" Both Stephen and Tony said simultaneously with looks of horror.

"Damn what are you two hiding?" Clint shook his head.

"Oh I definitely checked the camera later on alright. They were acting like idiots that night. It was so amusing to watch. I didn't even know Stephen could dance so well, let along the worm move. Also I think they went somewhere else after that and that was it." Clint let out a laugh as he spilled the tea on the camera.

"Anyways forget that, it's none of our business. I think Peter and Harley are right. You all need to stop online shopping." Steve announced and everyone's attention went on him.

"Yeah agreed." They all responded.

"We'll never know what happened between Tony and Stephen but at least because of them, the others decided they had enough of online shopping. We still have a lot of boxes to recycle. I learned to-"

Ping!

Peter chuckled nervously at the camera when his phone notified him of his parcel arriving.

"Really Peter? Really?" Shuri raised an eyebrow.

"Cut the camera Shuri- CUT THE CAMERAAA!-"

_._

A/n: Hey everyone! I'm not sure when I'll be adding the new characters since I'm sure not everyone has seen all phase 4 films yet!

Also thank you so much for reading! Pls consider voting and following me if you like my content :>

Anyways bye <3