Ch-8: Tch, Hairband

Start from the beginning

"What're you doing?" said a startled San.

"I'm just locking hands. It's not a big deal ok."

"Are you still sick about yesterday? I'm pretty sure he'll apologise. He's a nice guy despite what you think."

"I know."

"Wait, you know?"

"He's the quartermaster. He has to be liked by everyone. He's kinda voted for right."

"You do know pirate customs." exclaimed San.

"Not all. I've just read about some. You wouldn't believe what I saw."

"What? Did something happen?"

"Yes, Seonghwa apologised to Hojung. He still thinks that he kissed him yesterday. Am I that forgettable?"

"No! Don't think like that. He'll come back to his senses soon. We haven't had a lady in the ship for a while now so it's probably because of that."

"Don't call me a lady. Why me though? Minhee, Wonyoung and Sangeun are pretty cute too. Why did it have to be between me and Hojung-"

"They're here!" San jumped.

"Who?" I asked.

"ONEUS, they're Mingi's cousins. They're royals."

This just took Mingi as 7th member of ONEUS to the next level. They were in Lit's styling. They surely looked royal.

"Is Mingi a royal too then?" I asked.

"No, his mom left the royal family to marry the man she loved. He works as a main chef of one 'Songchelin Guide' and owns a franchise of restaurants with 3 branches on this island. Her siblings are still part of the royal family."

"So Pidal is a constitutional monarchy?"

"I don't what that means but if it means there's a royal family along with electives that represent the people and make laws with consent of the royal family, then yes. That's what it is." San answered.

"So he has 6 aunts who are royals?"

"No? King Lee had a son revealed to the public. Until a few years ago it wasn't revealed that the king had two more sons who went by the surname Son and Kim. So basically both ONEWE, ONEUS and Mingi together make up all the grandsons of the King."

"That's a huge family." I exclaimed.

"You aren't going to ask who is ONEWE?"

"ONEUS must've been the purer side of the family which means they're descendants of his son while ONEWE must be grandchildren from his daughters."

"Wow, you definitely have done your research." he smiled displaying his dimples again.

"What about Yeo?"

"Who Yeo? You mean Yeosang? I didn't know you guys were on nickname terms."

"No, I meant Yeo Hwanwoong. He's not part of the male side if the family. Why is he in ONEUS? Shouldn't Son Dongmyeong be part of ONEUS instead on ONEWE?" I asked knowing very well about the ONEUS and ONEWE line-up.

"I think you'll have to ask that to Mingi himself. I'm not sure." San said.

"Was someone talking about me?" Ravn asked.

"Hey Youngjo, supp?" Mingi went in for a hug. What's with character using their real names instead of stage names.

"I see my brother is doing something outside the boundaries of Pidal." said Leedo.