"I can handle a couple of thorns," David said

"That's dreamshade. It's not the thorns you have to worry about. It's the poison they inject you with. This plant is the source of the toxins I used on The Dark One," Killian said.

"The poison that almost killed Gold?" Elaine asked

"Indeed. I used a concentrated dose. In its natural form, death would be much slower and far more painful. I suggest we go this way," Killian said as he pointed to the left.

"We'll go this way," David said as he walked to the right and everyone followed him.

"Your father's a distrustful fellow," Killian said to the Swan twins who were in front of him.

"He's just not used to working with the bad guys," Elaine said.

"I can assure you both, on this island, I am not the bad guy," Killian said.

"I can tell," Elaine said.

"Yeah, well, Pan's not supposed to be one either," Emma said.

"Oh, yeah, that's right," Elaine said.

"What possibly gave you both that idea?" Killian asked.

"Every story we ever heard as a child," Emma said.

"Well, they got it all wrong. Pan is the most treacherous villain I've ever faced," Emma walked ahead and the captain grabbed Elaine's wrist, she turned to him, "Tell me something, love. In these stories what was I like? Other than a villain. Handsome, I gather," Killian said with a smile.

"If waxed moustaches and perms are your thing," Elaine said and they continued walking.

"I take it by your tone, perms are bad?" Killian said.

"Not if they're your thing," Elaine said.

"Take it they're not yours," Killian said.

Elaine looked at him, "Be glad they're not," Elaine said and Killian smiled at her.

David standing on top of a hill, "Up here! We made it," David called out.

They all walked up to the hill and saw a huge jungle, "Pan's laid should be just right..." Killian said.

"Where? All I see is a jungle," Sebastian said.

"Aye. The Dark Jungle," He took out his telescope to survey the land, "It's, uh, grown so much since I last stepped foot in Neverland," Killian said.

Regina sighed, "So this nature hike was for nothing," Regina said.

"Hook may have led us astray, but at least we're in a good position to start combing the jungle," David said.

"Not exactly. The Dark Jungle's the last place you wanna set food. We'll have to go around it. In order to do that, we're gonna need our strength. I suggest we make camp," Killian said.