chapter 1

"i always thought there was something wrong with me

"i always thought there was something wrong with me. and i always wanted to run, until i met you."

you love the city of crocus. you especially love it when the grand magic games roll around. it's the time when the flowers bloom and people from across everywhere come to visit. it's a lively area.

as a member of crime sorciere, you so rarely interact with other humans besides meldy, ultear, and jellal. when the games come around, you're the only one that's allowed in or near the stadium since you're the only one that's not wanted by the council.

before the longest week of your year begins, you use the day before to enjoy crocus, so that's what you're doing now.

now that the other three members have enlisted the help of fairy tail, you're certain that you will get to the bottom of the mystery source of magic or maybe get a few steps closer into figuring out what it is.

you admire the flowers everywhere. the sight of everything was absolutely gorgeous. you felt at peace and you so rarely ever felt that. these types of moments rarely ever lasted for you...

"excuse me!" someone shouts.

before you could react a guy crashes into you. you groan in pain. he was on top of you and he was quite muscular, making him pretty heavy.

"oh crap." he quickly scurries to his feet, immediately noticing he's crushing you. "i'm sorry." he extends his hand out. you take it and he helps you up.

"gray-sama!" a high pitch squeal is heard.

"juvia! come back!" another shout is heard.

"crap! you have to hide me!" he gets behind you.

"what exactly am i hiding you from?!" you ask.

"uh blue haired girl and white haired boy." he says.

you look at him. "you just knocked me down and expect me to help you?"

he awkwardly smiles, "please." you don't know what exactly he's running from. maybe he's an actual danger, but he doesn't seem that panicked.

you take his hand. it's cold. very cold.

you use your requip magic and he's now dressed in a pretty dress and wig. he had makeup on and he looked like a girl.