5 - We Switch

________________

That night was one of Seonghwa's favourite of the year. He now had someone to call his own and that was all he needed. Now back in work he's walking around on his way to his shared office with his eyes locked onto his phone.

To engrossed in the glass screen, he bumps into someone else who's also too busy on their phone.

"Ooh, Sorry San, didn't see where i was going" Seonghwa laughed it off, reaching out to help San lift off on the floor.

But San wasn't moving anywhere. He was fixated on Seonghwa's lock screen, and the male photo it was centred around.

"O-Oh, forgot to tell you about yesterday. I had my first date with Yeosang is was soooo fun. I'll tell you about it later" Seonghwa said with such excitement that he started to involuntarily bounce in his place.

San wasn't responsive after he said this. Seonghwa's further attempts when unnoticed and he watched as his best friend sat on the floor, lost in though, looking dazed and blank.

San left abruptly, he picked up his phone and walked to his office, leaving Seonghwa confused. Surely it can't have been something he said. It's not like San liked Yeosang or anything.

Seonghwa just brushed it off as a bad morning. San was nocturnal after all so probably woke up 15 minutes before his shift. He opened the door to his and Yeosang's office, and started to work.

________________

San was not shocked in the slightest when he found out he was switching offices. He knew Yeosang would be a little tattletale and snitch to the boss begging him to get rid of him.

But who was he to complain. Yeosang was a bitch and now he was stuck with someone much better. Unlike Yeosang Eunbi had a soft spot for San. She was quite patient when teaching him, had a nice humour i guess and not to mention she was bloody gorgeous.

The Friday when he switched offices was a bit weird. Eunbi got to know San and vice versa, they did their tasks as usual, had a break and left. But thats just it.

The day in San's eyes was quite odd. He was confused on why work was getting done so quickly, because with Yeosang he barely got anything done, the two mainly just talked and talked and messed around, the occasional debate would strike into a disagreement, but that was the enjoyable part. It was especially weird ending a whole 30 minutes earlier. He much preferred those 30 minutes where the office was empty and Yeosang and San would just roam around and shit.

It was Monday afternoon and he had just entered the workplace, walking to his office. Coffee in one had, phone in another, he had prepared himself for a monotonous workload. San opened instagram, scrolling through his DMs seeing if any of the new girls that messaged him were good enough, but mainly to avoid any social interaction

bump

Avoiding social interaction failed, and San was on the floor now. He looked to see he had bumped into Seonghwa, who got up and started to ramble on and tell him about his date.

"O-Oh, forgot to tell you about yesterday. I had my first date with Yeosang is was soooo fun. I'll tell you about it later" Seonghwa said to San with enthusiasm but.. but....

I had my first date with Yeosang