9 - We Kiss

________________

"He was put into jail and i had to go through a-lot of therapy, but im fine now. But thats why when San touched me like that, i just froze up and left" Yeosang finished his story, the tears now dried and his eyes still red. "I'm sorry, you didn't need to hear any of that, i just ramble on and on about myself its a bad habit of mine"

Seonghwa didn't feel Yeosang needed to apologise for anything. He brought the other to a chair where they just sat in silence, Seonghwa's hand remaining very tight on Yeosang's.

The two decided to watch the lake for a bit. The small ripples and soft coos of the ducks made Yeosang feel calmer, and more peaceful. He was beginning to regain his strength, but still needed Seonghwa to be the shoulder to lean on. He rested his head on the other, and felt relaxed.

________________

A week after this heart-warming incident, Seonghwa asked Yeosang on another date. He did this by the means of his best friend Choi San, and it was a huge gamble but he eventually got the green light.

He was excited to spend more time with Hwa, after what the two had went through they felt the bond was really there, and Seonghwa knew Yeosang was meant for him.

Yeosang? still debating.

Grabbing all he needed, Yeosang took the next bus to where Seonghwa lived and arrived. Despite feeling a tad bit under the weather, he really wanted to spend a night with Seonghwa to distract himself from the stress that was work and San.

"Hello baby" he greeted his other half with a hug and welcomed him inside. Yeo placed his bag down and sat at the kitchen to watch in awe as Seonghwa did his stuff.

"What snack do you want, i have popcorn, sweets, me" He joked and Yeosang looked in shock for a second before nervously laughing too.

"Ummm, i'll just have popcorn thanks" And he resumed back to his phone as Seonghwa prepared the treat.

Once the two were set and ready, they sat on the couch and picked a nice movie, which ended up being a cheap predictable romcom, and watched.

Seonghwa wrapped his arms around Yeosang and noticed his body temperature, "Geez, you're warm"

"Yea, sorry i have a slight fever, i didn't want to let that ruin tonight" Yeosang apologised, blushing hard as Seong had uncovered his secret. But he didn't mind. Fever or no fever, Yeosang was still Yeosang.

The movie was nice, i guess. Both of them couldn't say much as they were focused on one of two things, either the bowl of popcorn or each-other, so not much of the movie was understood. But they didn't care.

Once the film had drawn to a close both men, one on top of the other, were cuddling to a random sitcom on the tv. Yeosang held Seonghwa's cheek gently before removing it to scale down his body to leave his hand on his pecs because if he was gonna do the whole boyfriend thing he might as well do ti right.

Seonghwa looked so lovingly at Yeosang, his gaze was intent and pure, and his gestures showed he really cared about his boyfriend. His hand went to very gently caress the back of his head, trying hard not to trigger some emotional response in the other.