'' Okay okay.....don't ignore me again.'' The brunette said when he noticed the pouting face of his baby. Taehyung's face immediately lit up at the brunette's comment.

'' You are not mad at me anymore?'' Taehyung asked innocently.

'' How can I be mad at my cute baby?'' Jungkook answered with a smile. Taehyung's smile widened at that. Jimin, who was looking at the whole drama boredly now spoke up.

'' Oh God, How can people be this fool in love? This is so annoying.'' Jimin said sarcastically.

'' This is not annoying Okay, this is cute, but you will not understand it now.'' Taehyung replied back and Jimin rolled his eyes at that.

They all reached the mall bickering about what is cute and what is innocent. They all went inside the mall and Taehyung became excited as soon as he saw the Gucci shop. His eyes went big in excitement and Jungkook looked confusedly at him.

'' Gucci is his first love. You came later JK.'' Jimin said when he noticed the brunette's confused face and the brunette couldn't control from getting jealous of a brand. A fucking clothing and accessories brand, but what can we say, he is badly, madly and deadly in love with the blue haired boy and can't tolerate that Taehyung love someone other than him, even if it is just a brand.

'' JK...let's go there.'' Taehyung pulled a reluctant Jungkook with him towards the shop and Jungkook decided that he hate Gucci now.

They all went inside and Taehyung and Jimin started going through the clothes they will be buying. Taehyung is really a very fashionable boy who likes to wear what's trending. He chose some clothes but his eyes landed on a jacket. The helper there was showing that jacket to a girl who took it in her hand to analyze it closely. Taehyung decided that he is gonna buy that.

He went towards that helper and asked for the jacket.

''I am sorry sir, but it was the last piece and that ma'am has already selected it. I can't do anything. You can ask her if she can give it to you.'' That boy said pointing towards the girl who has the jacket with her.

'' See, I can pay you twice the price, but want that jacket.'' Taehyung offered. Its not like that Taehyung like to show off money or something, its just that, that jacket has something in it that made the blue haired boy to buy it at any cost.

''I am really sorry sir, I can't do anything now. She has already selected it.'' The boy said and Taehyung pouted. Jungkook also came to him when he saw the blue haired boy talking to that boy.

'' What happened baby?'' Jungkook asked him placing his hand on the back of the blue haired boy who was pouting like a child lost his favourite toy.

'' I want that Jacket but they say that it was the last piece.'' Taehyung replied still looking at the jacket in the girls hand who was standing backfacing him a little far away.

'' You can buy something else baby. There are so many other Jackets out there.'' Jungkook tried to console him.

'' No, I want that Jacket only.'' Taehyung was being stubborn now.

'' Okay, lets talk to that girl then.'' Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded. They both went to that girl who was talking to someone.

'' Excuse me!'' Jungkook said politely and the girl turned around. Jungkook's eyes widen in surprise when he saw who the girl was.

'' Hey JK....What a pleasant surprise.'' The girl said surprised and immediately hugged the brunette who was shocked a bit at the sudden move while Taehyung frowned at that. The brunette hesitantly hugged him back and pulled back immediately.