20 • Love Lessons

*THUD*

Ryujin slammed on her friends' table, gazing at them with seriousness.

"I need help."

"Again?" Yuri chuckled, "Didn't this situation happen before?"

Chaeryeong laughed, "What is it this time Ryujin?"

"I finally got myself to go on a date with her!" Ryujin quickly grabbed the seat next to Chaeryeong, "Well, not technically a date... but still! We're going to be alone together!" she said in delight.

Yuri narrowed her eyes, "What did you tell the poor girl Ryujin?"

"It's not that bad...! I just suggested that we go to the mall tomorrow to buy some materials for this upcoming event at our college," Ryujin scratched her cheek.

Chaeryeong raised her brows, "And that's what you need help on?"

Ryujin rapidly nodded her head, "I think I'll panic just being close to her, I never believed in love at first sight but damn this girl has a huge impact on me! You two have partners right? Gimme tips!"

Yuri munches on her burger, "As far as I know, you two get along well right? So I think there won't be any problem, just be yourself."

Chaeryeong nodded her head in agreement, "Ever since what happened between me and my wife, I think it's perfectly fine if there's a love that starts from first sight. And if you've got chemistry going on top of that, then you couldn't ask for more."

Ryujin frowned at her lips, "What if she doesn't like me?"

Chaeryeong took a spoonful of her cake, "Then she doesn't like you, that's that."

The short-haired girl groaned in displeasure, dropping her head on the table with a pout.

"A little comfort would help you know?"

Yuri chuckled, "It's at least better to be hated for what you are rather than what you're not."

Chaeryeong patted Ryujin's back, "She got a point."

Ryujin sat up with a stern face, "Was it even worth it for you guys? Feelings and stuff?"

As Chaeryeong and Yuri looked at each other, flickering their eyes back and forth to Ryujin's, both released a small peal of laughter and stood up from their seats.

Yuri playfully punched the short-haired girl on the shoulder, "Ryujin, you know... if you're ready to get hurt and endure a lot of it... you'll understand."

Chaeryeong hummed, "Text us if that date of yours goes well yeah?"

"Wait, where are you guys going?"

"We didn't go to college and decided to work Ryujin," Yuri responded.

"You didn't need to be precise!"

With the conversation being done, Chaeryeong laughed silently as she stepped outside their private room with Yuri inside a restaurant to make their way out of the facility.

"Are you going straight to the building? Should I drive you there?" her best friend asked.

"Thanks, but I have to refuse."

"Why is that?"

Chaeryeong tilted her head in thought, "I think my wife planted a tracking device on me."

"WHAT?"

The taller shrugged, "I got used to it, so I think I have to avoid a lot of things in the upcoming days."

"Don't you oppose it?"

"I feel a bit uneasy about it, yeah... but I'm fine with it. I rarely do anything besides taking care of her and my sister, then hang out with you guys anyway."

"Hmm, point taken..." Yuri patted her best friend's shoulder as a farewell, "Well, I'll go on ahead! See you later!"

Waving her hand while watching the girl's figure disappear in the distance, a familiar car suddenly stopped in front of Chaeryeong.

Certainly, she noticed this vehicle belonged to her wife. So she stepped inside the front passenger seat without hesitation and chuckled at the latter.

"Hello there beautiful," she greeted whilst buckling herself.

"Yes, hello gorgeous." Yuna stared at her wife, "How did you know that I planted a device on you?"

"So you did...?" Chaeryeong laughed, "I guess that also came with a small microphone."

Yuna squinted her eyes, "Could you be snooping inside my closet lately? I mean that's fine, you can snoop all you want... but if you find something just don't tell the authorit-"

"I won't do that without your permission." Chaeryeong playfully rolled her eyes, "And were you just about to say the authorities?" she emphasized.

"Priorities!" Yuna nodded her head, "If you tell Dad, he'll get mad at me if you happen to see that something since it's his priority to keep me safe, yeah."

"Is that so?" Chaeryeong chuckled and shrugged off the word, "I hope it's not something deadly." she joked only to get a nervous chuckle from her wife.

The shorter wasn't dense, so she instantly concluded that it was something indeed "deadly". Though knowing her wife, the girl probably won't do anything that deadly since the latter was aware of herself.

My wife may be too extreme, but she's not that absurd!

"So where are we off to?" Chaeryeong asked as if nothing happened.

Taking that to her advantage, Yuna responded casually with a smile.

"The woods!"

"How ominous... what for?"

"To visit my uncle! Then we're going to Jeju for a meeting right?"

The shorter solely nodded her head, "Then off we go."