chapter 29// headcannons - thomas

word count: 502

In the glade:

➪ Whenever Thomas got back from a day of running he's always run into your arms, planting a kiss on your forehead while you walked him over to the medhut. You worked with the medjacks so it was easier for you to see what was going on with Thomas.

➪ When he first arrived in the glade he didn't notice you, but after he hit his head during Gally's game he ended up in the medhut where he met you, the most beautiful gril he could remember.

➪ When Thomas ran into the maze you spent the whole night worrying about him, imagining his screams as he'd be torn apart by a griever. The next morning while you were accompanying Newt in the gardens, all hope of Thomas being lost, Chuck's screams alerted you towards the maze. You ran over asking what'd happened, only to be completely stunned by the sight of Thomas, Minho and Alby- whom was being dragged over their shoulders.

➪ Thomas would take you out into the deadheads almost every night and watch the stars with you. When Teresa came to the glade he reassured you that you were the only gril he could ever fall in love with.

Campfires:

➪ Thomas would always volunteer to play Gally's fighting game whenever a new greenie came up, he'd always try and impress you.

➪ Thomas first confessed his love for you, drunk on Gally's moonshine. You laughed it off but the next morning when he woke with a hangover he was eager to find out if he had confessed anything to you, asking almost everyone in the glade if he exposed his secret.

➪ Everyone in the glade knew about Thomas' crush on y/n. During the campfire night everyone made sure Thomas was included in a game of truth or dare, immediately asking the question once he'd picked truth. He nervously inspected the circle, his eyes falling onto yours. "Y'know what." He said confidently. "I do like y/n." His response making a thunder of 'I told yous' and 'I knew he'd do it!' Erupt into the air.

In the maze:

➪ Thomas protected you the whole way through the maze, he ordered you to go with Chuck and type in the sequence while him and the others fought back. Once everyone was safe and in a hallway with an exit sign he sighed in exhaustion, placing a kiss on your forehead while taking your hand and pulling you with him through the exit.

➪ Once he untied you from the post next to him, he pulled you to his side, opposing Gally. He urged for the other boys to come with us, and after much persuasion and only a few boys jogging to our side, Gally was next. "Cmon Gally, just come with us." Thomas offered, but Gally declined. 'Good luck in the maze' was all he said before turning his back to us. Thomas held my hand firmly, giving me a reassuring look in his eye.  And in that moment I knew I'd follow him anywhere.