chapter 19// dylan

word count: 276

y/n's pov

i laid tightly engulfed between Dylans arms as the rain pattered on the window sill, alerting me awake.

"Dylan." I cooed softly to wake him up, planting a small kiss on his forehead making his eyes flutter open.

"We've gotta go soon." I stirred, still tired.
"Hmph." He said while digging his head further in my chest to sleep longer.

We both had to go on a flight to start filming for the new movie the maze runner, Dylan playing the part as Thomas and me playing Teresa.

"I don't want to be late." I sighed disappointing myself as I pulled the blanket off me and swinging my legs off the edge of the bed.

"Wait, no." Dylan said while holding me back by the waist, planting small kisses on the side of my cheek as he held me from behind.

I chuckled it off while escaping his firm grip, stepping away from the bed and walking into the closet grabbing our luggage.

"Cmon." I said with my hands on my hips.
"Gimme a second." Dylan said with his eyes firmly closed, he wasn't going to get up, he was too stubborn to cave in and get up.

"Dylan..." I sighed while leaning on the bed, kissing him on the lips deeply before pulling away, teasing him. A smirk grew on my face as his eyes darted open in shock.

"Let's go."
He finally obeyed, softly kissing me on the forehead before walking downstairs to make a coffee before driving off to the airport.

a/n: oh look it's december now.. ima have to start writing some christmas imagines xx