chapter 6//stiles

word count: 352

y/n's pov

I was sick today so i skipped school, and spent the day studying.

Suddenly a patter came from outside my window.
I darted my head towards it, leaning into the window trying to identify what made that sound before i open it.

Suddenly his head shot forward, leaning over the tree outside my house.
I flinched and stumbled back, landing on the ground before struggling back up to my feet to open the window.

"stilinksi!" i whisper yelled at my best friend as i opened the window for him to enter.
"You weren't at school today." He said in his defence.

"Well i'm not feeling good."

"you seem fine." He shrugged while putting his hand against my forehead, trying to feel my temperature.

"anyways, whats up?" i asked eagerly.
"what? can't i visit my best friend every once and a while?" He asked while plopping on my bed.

"Well not at midnight." I said while pointing to the clock.

"Yeah your right," He mumbled before continuing his sentence.
"Anyway, i overheard my dad talking about something, these missing people or whatever. There's bodies all around beacon hills."

"wait like, dead bodies?" i asked concerned.
"No dumbass body of water." He said sarcastically but i wasn't completely sure if he was being serious or not.

"Yes a dead body!" he said slightly frustrated that i didn't get him instantly.
"Anyways, i've got scott in the car we wanna go check it out." He said while tugging me outside of the window.

"Oh did you give him a heart attack too?" I asked sarcastically, mocking him.
"Actually yes," He said to my surprise. "He pulled a bat on me actually."

"Woah." I chuckled getting into Stiles' jeep.
"Scott you are one badass." I snickered as i got into the backseat, high fiving Scott who was sat in the passenger seat next to Stiles.

_____________

After stiles got busted by his dad i decided to stay with him, rather than run off with scott.

"You too y/n?" Noah sighed disappointingly as he still held his son by the collar.

he took us both back to the station where we sat outside his office, an awkward silence filled between us.

"So y/n," He said nervously while rubbing the back of his neck.

i look up to him, interested. The expression on his face clearly shows that i've made him more nervous.

"I was just uhm- i'm sorry for getting you into this." He said guiltily.

I sighed, i thought maybe he'd be confessing he liked me back, that'd just be a dream.
"it's fine." I smiled.

He sighed in relief before adjusting himself in his seat.
"Hey stiles." I say getting his attention.

"Would now be a bad time to tell you i like you?"
He chuckled before leaning in and kissing me.

He suddenly pulled apart to speak," Does that answer your question?"