Vol. 4 Chapter 6 Gambling never makes anyone rich, except the casino's owner.

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Mines is Honami Best Girl of the House Ichinose, the First of Her Name, the Shonen-lover, Queen of class B, Queen of Friendship and Thighman, Khaleesi of the Earthland, Breakers of Man's heart and Mother of Yaho. "  Honami gasped. "Seriously, someone should give me a new name. It's very hard to say."

"Shut up!" Machida screamed. "The thing is I want to play a gambling with you!"

I shook my head.

"I play yesterday because Honami ask me to do. Personally, I don't like Gambling. Lord Buddha said that being the gambler is the way to deterioration."

Machida pursed his lips. "

"Are you a coward?"

"Of course not. I just don't want to play. Don't bother me."

Suddenly, Doc grabbed my shoulder.

"Kiyotaka-Dono. I will give you my point for gambling, sir. Please win this guy."

"What? I told you it isn't about money---"

"Listen, Ayanokouji. I was born and raised in a casino. I know you have a gambler fate. Win this guy and give us money!" Yukimura said.

"I said I don't----"

"I know Sakura's phone number. If you don't play it for us, I will give it to Yamauchi. "

I turned to him shocked.

"Are you blackmailing me?"

"Definitely yes."

"You are the worst. Can you destroy the pure girl's life by letting that pervert bother her!?"

"I can do everything for victory. Ayanokouji."

 I grabbed my hand tight. This man was worst than Yamauchi.

"Ok. I will play."

I couldn't let Yamauchi know Sakura for all reasons.

"Another gambling? Hell yeah! I will win this and buy Louise Vitton for Rika-chan!"

Yamai Re---I mean Manabe, stood up and joined our conversation.

"Good grief. " Machida grinned.

"What are we going to play? Poker again?" I asked him.

He shook his head. "Poker seems to be about the risk alone. But the truth is there are many things related, reading others' faces and making a decision. Real gambling is the risk. So we will play this---"

Machida took four dice out of his pockets.

"The rule is, I will roll these four dices. We have to guess the total of these dices. Who wins will get 600 points from everyone else. If there was no one was right, no one would lose anything."

This was a pure risk. No trick. No poker face.

This was the real gambling!

"I guess 14. " Machida said first.

"So I will guess 15. " Manabe said.

I sighed and said the random number. 

"4"

Machida grinned. 

"Let's gamble. " He said and rolled the dice.

...

As soon as hearing Ayanokouji's answer. Machida knew that Ayanokouji Kiyotaka was nothing but the lucky boy.

His victory on this afternoon was just a fluke.