Arjun walked upstairs. He wanted to see her. It's been so long. 

He walked to the left when he heard quarreling from the first room which he remembered was of Dinesh. He was about to ignore it till the time he heard her name. He frowned before moving closer.

"Trisha, I told you at the first glance only I wanted to marry Tara but you said she is too young right now. You will speak to Dinesh when it will be the right time", he heard somebody say making him fist his hand. He was trying his level best to not kill him already.

"Bhaiya, He was not ready for marriage till now also but Arjun is a different case. He is Papa's best friend's son", Trisha tried to make him understand.

"I don't care about this at all, Trisha. I have dreamt of marrying Tara the whole time. It's all because of you that isn't mine", he shouted at her and the last string of patience broke in Arjun as he opened the door before punching the man standing in front of him.

"Dare you take her name again", he told him calmly as Trisha gasped seeing the corners of her brother's lips bleeding.

"How dare you? First, you just send a proposal for the girl I like and then you dare to hit me", he asked before trying to punch him only for him to get another punch. 

It wasn't easy to fight with Arjun who contributed his whole morning to his workout.

"I warned you. Don't speak about her", Arjun said before showering punches after punches on his face. Trisha called for help which was heard by Dinesh as he walked inside and tried to separate them but to no avail as Arjun unconsciously pushed him away.

Dinesh knew that it was out of his hand now and the only person who can stop Arjun was his sister. He walked downstairs immediately trying to find her as quickly as he can.

He finally found her in the garden playing with the kids having some sweets.

"Tara, come with me", he said holding her wrist pulling her with him.

"Bhai, what is wrong?", she asked while biting her jalebi.

"Bhai?", she called again taking the whole in her mouth before removing his grip from her.

"What is it?", she asked raising her eyebrow.

"Arjun... He is in my room. I don't know what happened but he is continuously hitting Trisha's brother", he said which made her eyes wide as she ran to their room.

She stood on the door seeing Arjun hitting the poor man who was trying to cover up now. 

"Ji!", she called.

She got in between pulling Arjun away from him who was glaring daggers at the man whose lips were bruised while his body was hurting.

"You okay?", she asked checking his face for any injury. His eyes fall on her as her teary eyes saw a light cut on his neck making her tears fall down her eyes. She fearfully touched it seeing a few drops of blood on it. His eyes traced her face which showed more pain than he was feeling.

"I am sorry", she sobbed.

"You see that. There was no way she would've said yes to you", Trisha told her brother which made Tara turn to them with a frown.

"What are you talking about?", Tara asked before looking at the man who had bruises on his face and gasped.

"Tara, my brother had a liking for you. He thought that you would choose him over Arjun but the scene here clearly proved otherwise. Arjun is only having a mere cut while he is so badly wounded but still, the person who caught your attention first was Arjun", Trisha said as Tara looked at her with remorse.