"Casita is sick, the magic is dying there are cracks all over the place!" Mirabel said to Abuela drawing all the attention of the room.

immediately we all left to go outside, but as soon as we left we saw how there was no crack on the walls, and everything was in its place, Abuela immediately closed the conversation thinking that Mirabel was lying keeping the party going.

'I don't think Mirabel is lying, she doesn't have any resons to do so'

you thought while you were watching her sit with a sad look on the stairs, you wanted to approach but a hand on your shoulder stopped you, you saw Camilo looking at you with one worried look.

"I know you want to console her, but I think it's better to leave her alone for now" the boy said silently and then took you by the hand and gently led you back into the room, not before you could take a last look at your friend.

---------------------------

'I should have consoled Mirabel, what friend am I if I don't help her in time of need?' you said to yourself while getting ready to go to breakfast with the Madrigal family.

you were settling yourself in front of the mirror until someone knocked on the door.

"y / n? Are you awake? Breakfast is almost ready" it was Luisa "of course I'll be there right away" you said.

finishing getting ready and opening the door to find yourself in front of the muscular girl who was smiling at you, even though you could feel a nervous aura around her.

"Luisa are you okay? you seem nervous" Luisa's eye has started to pinch "yes yes I'm fine, better go eat" she said quickly changing the subject and leaving you alone at the door.

'weird... ' you said to yourself as you descend the stairs.

You went out into the garden as the family had decided to eat out that day and then turned to the buffet that was prepared by Mirabel's mom.

'wow, how much food' you think as you approached to serve yourself, only then did you noticed Dolores with a plate full of food.

'well this is unexpected' you tought but you weren't the type to judge, you saw how she was then approached by a nervous Mirabel, and was asking her things like why the magic was dying ? What?

"what are you talking about?" you asked the girl who looked like she was now going to have a heart attack.

"OH-o hi y / n nothing special" she replied nervously putting a hand behind her neck, until another Dolores appeared with Abuela from the door ... Wait What? Immediately you and Mirabel turned to 'Dolores' who turned out to be Camilo.

"Camilo stop trying to get more as Dolores" said his father chasing him from the buffet and with Casita pushing him away with a window, you laughed at the scene, even if you didn't understand the unusual behavior of Mirabel.

'it's probably because of last night' you thought as you saw her steal Pepa's place by standing next to Luisa.

You had decided that you would talk to her later and so you went to the table, you noticed that now everyone was seated and the only free seat was between Antonio and Camilo, once you sat down you noticed how Pepa was looking at you with an amused look.

'what ? Did I do something funny? ' you wondered as you noticed Camilo putting a hand on his face.

You got close to Camilo "Did I do something by chance?" "no no ignore her .. Eheh" said the boy scratching his cheek nervously.

'but what does everyone have today' you wondered shrugging and listening to Abuela's speech about Isabella and her boyfriend.

'okay now Mirabel is worrying me' you thought while you saw Casita not allow Mirabel to get up from the table after having taken her away from Luisa, you shook your head before continuing to listen to Abuela

"Dolores? Help?" the old woman asked the girl, "he wants to propose tonight, and wants 5 children" at that statement flowers have sprung up on Isabella's head.

You laughed lightly at the girl's reaction, until Camilo turned into Isabella's boyfriend by making the sound of a kiss to her sister, you had to use all of yourself not to laugh while Isabella lightly slapped him with her flowers Making the boy go back to himself, even making him spit a few petals, only later did he realize your muffled laughter.

"hei> :(" he said as he looked at you with an offended face, "okay okay I'm sorry but it's it was beautiful pff- "

You continued laughing as Camilo mumbles at something as his ears turned red, all while Pepa watched the scene like a happy puppy.

"Camilo, y/n, the rendez family (invented) need a hand with the children of the village, can you think about it?" asked Pepa attracting your attention

"sure there is no problem" you said while you helped clear the table with Casita, not noticing a wild Camilo glaring at his mother.

"what are you doing mama" asked the curly-haired boy "Helping my son, isn't it obvious? They're  really a golden person I can't wait to see how it turns out," she replied as a rainbow appeared over her head.

"urgh ...." is the only thing that came out of the boy's mouth as he approached you "oh Camilo is everything all right- AH-"

You tried to say but then being interrupted by Camilo's hand dragging you away from the Madrigal house, you asked no questions while greeting Pepa and Abuela with the hand.

----------------------

you know you already thought that but that place was just .... Wow, you couldn't help but admire the environment around you, the people, the food and the atmoshere were literally magical.

"Arrived" said Camilo with a hand on his hip as you stopped in front of a yellow house, from where about a dozen children plus two adults came out and immediately approached you two.

"Ohh Camillo, y / n I'm happy you came, I really need a hand with these little devils" said the man laughing while the woman next to him giggled before she looked down at you and Camilo and smiled.

Confused you followed her eyes before noticing what she was observing, your hands and Camilo's were still together, your embarrassment immediately skyrocketed, but you didn't dare interrupt that too pleasant contact, so you just avoided the woman's gaze while she looked at you sweetly.

"dont worry about it, leave it to us" said Camilo greeting the couple as they left, his gaze then shifted to you and your embarrassed face, and as an instinct he observed how your hands were still together.

To remember what had happened at breakfast before, a little evil smile appeared on Camilo's lips.

"Ohh? Hermosa/hombre if you want me to hold your hand there is no need to be embarrassed, I would only be honored" he said and then lowered his head slightly and kiss your hand with a little bow.

you didn't have time to react that your face was already red with embarrassment.

'damn Madrigal' you thought as he looked into your eyes with still a mischievous smile on his lips.

"I think we should start looking after the children, yes, totally " you said practically running away, even if you really wanted to stay hand in hand, you thought blushing at the memorie while an amused Camilo followed you.

Okay sooooo this is the second chapter, if u have any raccomandation dont hesitate to tell me and I will try to use them in this story, like always if u see errors of any kind just tell me<3 see y'all at the next chapter