42 - the plan

This is the worst plan ever

----------

Chapter 42 : the plan

"

Be carefull,"

"Shht!" Valentino hisses. "I need my concentration,"

"Yeah well you also need to hurry up," Emilio whispers in hurry as he looks at his watch. Lorenzo is gonna be home anytime soon and we are still not finished with making the vase back... well back a vase.

"Okay the last piece," Matteo mutters. He taps Valentino's shoulder, causing Valentino to cringe because he was just about to stick the last piece. Valentino throws him an angry look. Innocently, Matteo holds up his hands.

"Woops,"

"Now if the vase comes apart you just glue it all together yourself," Valentino triumphs.

"Relax," Josh sighs boredly. "This always goes well in movies I doubt it will break-"

the vase falls apart.

No seriously.

For a moment the room is silent, mouse silent.

"You've got to be kidding me!" Yells emilio frustrated.

"I thought this always works out in the movies?" I ask Josh. Josh looks at the vase with wide eyes and then at his watch.

"Now that you mention it, I was supposed to be home for dinner. Bye!" He grabs his backpack and makes his way out.

"Coward," Emilio mutters. Indeed.

"Matteo, your turn, make this vase as good as new," oh this is never gonna work.

------------

After hours of trying to make the vase, it finally worked out! We made the vase. Now i am just lying on the couch watching something on tv with Emilio next to me

"Principessa?" Whispers Emilio.

"What?" I whisper back.

"Do you feel like doing something with me?" Whispers emilio back again.

"Yes," i whisper back without thinking about it. Ofcourse i wanna do something with my brother."Why are we whispering anyway?" Emilio pulls a thinking face and then shrugs.

"No idea, because it's fun," I nod my head understandingly.

"What are we going to do?" I whisper questioningly.

"We're going into town, it's almost Christmas and we don't have any presents yet," my eyes get big when I think about that. Josh explained all about Christmas to me but I didn't expect my brothers to celebrate it.

"Are we celebrating Christmas?" I ask excitedly.

"Yes of course silly!" Emilio smiles and boops my nose.

"Oh, but I don't know what to buy at all," I frown thoughtfully my eyebrows , emilio's mouth corners curl up.

"Oh," he mocks me. "But I do know that Here at the Ricci house we celebrate Christmas differently," emilio grins mischievously.

"Different?"

"Yes, we don't go around buying presents that someone wants or likes, we buy the opposite. Get it?"

"Nooo,"

"Biased, I know Leonardo really wants these new expensive paint brushes, but instead I bought him a toothbrush," Emilio explains.

"A toothbrush?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"Yep," emilio nods his head proudly. "And for Lorenzo, I bought him sours because he always puts on a sour face," I slap a hand to my mouth to hold back my laughter.

"That one's good," I giggle.

"I know," there's pride to be seen on his face. "Come onnnn Let's go christmas shopping sistaaa," Emilio sings.

--------------

I walk down the hallway while quickly sending a message to dave

I walk down the hallway while quickly sending a message to dave. That motherfucker got to borrow my car yesterdayerek and it had a scratch on it. A scratch. On my car, he's going to pay for that hear with extra costs because he has civilized my trust. I trusted him to lend me my car and then I get a scratch in return.

And then I bump into something and hear the jingle of breaking glass. I look away from my phone and my eyes get big as soon as I see what is broken. The vase. I broke the vase. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. Quickly I bend down next to the shards and begin to pick them up. Lorenzo is going to kill me. Fuck. As I gather up the shards I think of a plan. I'm just going to stick everything back on with glue like they do in movies. That always works out. This is going to work.

A/N: Hahahah Alessandro is screwed

i know this chapter is really short. It was longer in the beginning but i deleted something so yeahh.

Anyway i hope you guys liked this little short chapter!!

Happy holidays! Happy christmas eve or whatever. Do like people do something special on this day or... i am really not doing anything.

Reminder : it's okay not to be okay today <3