28 - what happend?!

Time to kill someone.

--------------

Chapter 28 : what happend?!

"What now?" Bored, I look up from my paperwork to look at my brother

"What now?" Bored, I look up from my paperwork to look at my brother. Emilio is standing in front of my desk, his hair all messed up like he went through it a few times with his hands, his shirt is all wrinkled, he has bags under his eyes and for the first time in a long time doesn't have a black line around his eyes. Something is wrong, something very wrong. Immediately I brace myself for whatever will be going on.

"Emilio? What is it?" I ask through. Emilio runs a hand through his hair again and then starts pacing around the room. I've never seen him like this before.

"Something's not right," he mutters, running his hands through his hair again. Sighing, I lower myself into my chair, it may be a while before Emilio says exactly why he's here, it's just a matter of waiting until he can get everything straight and say what the problem is.

"I don't get it," a deep sigh leaves Emilio's mouth and he stops pacing around the room. He runs a hand over his face and now I notice that he looks more tired than I first thought. "But what if," and he starts pacing again.

"We didn't believe her," frustrated Emilo runs a hand through his hair again.

"We didn't believe her and that's why she didn't say it," Emilio's voice gets louder with the more he says.

"Cazzo!" Again Emilio runs a hand through his hair but he doesn't take his hand out of his hair. "Cazzo!" Yells Emilio in an angry voice, pulling his hair in frustration. Now I'm starting to get worried, Emilio has never been so upset. *fuck*

"Non si fida di noi, ed è colpa nostra, cazzo," with a thud, Emilio finally let himself fall into the chair. *She doesn't trust us, and that's our fucking fault.

"Emilio," Emilio finally looks at me and I see a hopeless look in his eyes. "Now tell me calmly what is going on," my voice is calm, and I see Emilio relax a little more.

"Eleanor," our sister's name causes me to tighten my jaw. I still have to think of a punishment for her, but somewhere I don't want to punish her. I can't believe she attacked Anastasia. I sigh deeply.

"Yes I still need to think of a punishment for her," I admit, thinking Emilio is talking about this. But Emilio starts shaking his head wildly.

"No," he continues shaking his head. My eyebrows draw together in a confused frown.

"What do you mean 'no'?" I ask confused.

"Eleanor did not attack Anastasia," a deep sigh leaves my mouth. Not him either, Riccardo claimed as much in the morning, but Valentino and Alessandro saw Eleanor attack her.

"Valentino and Ales-" I begin but I am interrupted.

"Have you looked at the camera footage yet?" What does he mean by that?