13- that stronzo

Just as i see the toilet and want to go in, one hand is placed in front of my mounth and am i pulled back.

-------------------
Chapter 13 : that stronzo

Fear and panic engulf me. Without thinking about it, I start screaming and moving my arms. The hand on my mouth softens my screams and people probably can't hear me. The person turns me around and I come face to face with an unknown man. He is bald and has a black goatee, his eyes are dark brown almost black. He pushes me against the wall and comes up against me so I can't get away. Still with his hand on my mouth. He leans closer to my face with a dirty grin on his face. He's so close I can smell his stinky garlic breath.

"Just be quiet bitch!" Hisses the man. As he speaks, saliva splashes out of his mouth and lands on my face. Bah rancid. I don't listen to the man and continue to scream, wildly starting to kick my legs in hopes of getting free. But who am I kidding, I can never win.

"Then let's do it the other way." Sighs the man. Before I can even blink, the man takes out a knife with his free hand. The iron shines under the light. With large, frightened eyes, I look at the knife. The murder weapon. The man puts the knife against my throat and I feel the cold iron. I immediately stop screaming and swallow the lump in my throat. As I swallow, my throat moves and I feel the knife press a little harder against my skin. Anxiously I look at the man in front of me, not knowing who it is or why he is doing this.

"Ah and now you are quiet huh?" Hisses the man with garlic breath. Panicked, I look around, searching for an exit. But there is no one in this corridor, no one to help me. Where are those brothers when you need them? What if they don't come? Or what if they don't want to come...? I feel the knife being pressed even harder against my throat and I know that if the man presses any more it will be through my throat. But I'm not going to stay here hopelessly waiting to die. I have to do something. Very slowly I lift my knee up, the man doesn't realize anything. Then before he even notices I jerk my knee up where the sun isn't shining. The man immediately lets go of me and, groaning, bites forward with his hands protecting that spot. I don't think about it and start running.

"You little piece of shit!" Do I hear the man still shouting and then I hear footsteps behind me. Out of panic, I start running even faster and don't notice a lose tile in the ground. I trip and fall to the ground. I want to get up but suddenly I feel a hand holding my ankle. I scream and the man pulls me backwards, before turning me over on my back and lying on top of me.

"Thought you were doing smart huh? You'll regret this." The man raises his hand and automatically I close my eyes to take the blow but it doesn't come. Instead I feel the weight of the man move away from me. Carefully I open one eye and see that the man is off me, then I open the other and sit up straighter. My eyes grow large as I see what is happening in front of me. The man with the goatee is lying on the ground, with Valentino on top of him. He is boxing the man's face and saying all kinds of words in Italian, of which I therefore do not understand anything. Meanwhile, the man with the goatee is bleeding all over and begging for it to stop. Anxiously I look at Valentino. I had never seen him like this, to hurt people. How he sits there now, with bleeding fists and murderous eyes he looks like...a monster. A scary evil monster that can kill me in 2 seconds. Suddenly Emilio's face appears in front of me. His black hair is all messed up like he went through it several times with his hands, his black Eyeliner around his eyes is a little smudged out and he looks at me with concern.