91. Sashes and Sickles.

Start from the beginning

"Heh.....not bad. You stopped my attack there. And I struck with the intent to kill too." The demon said.

Tengen looked at the demon properly.

He was a relatively tall man of a somewhat muscular build with a black-dotted, pale grayish complexion whose anatomy was somewhat strange in that his upper torso, arms and legs were all extremely muscular where his waist was incredibly skinny, his pelvis jutting out at an unnatural angle.

He had unruly black hair that cut sharply off to a brighter green around the crown of his head, worn messily styled with uneven bangs and several ahoges. His body and face had noticeable ink-like markings in the form of black spots on his body and a flowing water-like pattern on his face.

He wore no shirt, only sporting a pair of baggy blue pants and seven pieces of pattern red cloth to decorate his body, one large one around his neck and three smaller ones around each arm.

But the most alarming thing about this demon was his eyes. He possessed thin, green and red eyes, their sclera bright orange, that were slanted drastically downwards at the sides. But more importantly, the KANJI of UPPER RANK was carved in his left eye whereas in his right eye, the KANJI of FIVE was carved.

 But more importantly, the KANJI of UPPER RANK was carved in his left eye whereas in his right eye, the KANJI of FIVE was carved

The demon got a closer look at Tengen.

"Nice man." The demon said as he scratched his face.

"Nice face. Nice skin. No spots. No birthmarks. No wounds. Nice flesh. I can't get any fatter myself. And you're really tall, man. You're clearly over 6 feet tall. I'm sure you're reaalll popular with the girls, man."

Tengen was not able to understand why the demon said this. The demon then said, "The eenvyy...ohhhhhh.....the envyy. Could you just drop dead already? If not, then you will get a real painful death. I will skin you alive and claw your innards right after. Because my name's Gyutaro and I envy those who are perfect."

Right after he said that, he threw his sickles towards Tengen.

SOUND BREATHING
SIXTH FORM
FLAMBOYANT PERFORMANCE

He spun both his swords using the chain connecting them which deflected the sickles, but the sickles' forces were so strong that he was pushed back a little.

Seeing this, Gyutaro scratched his head as he said,"The envyyy, maaaaaan. You really are a niiiice guy, huh. You look totally cool when you fight. I'm sure people love you."

"Well, yeah you're right about that. I'm a flamboyant elegant ladies' man of course. I even have three wives." Tengen replied back to Gyutaro.