Chapter 24: Divine Beast Vah Naboris, Part 2

Start from the beginning

She swung her sword towards the Bokoblin, making it bounce against the monster's wooden shield. "Eat my sword, you bundle of bacon!" Dori cried, swinging her sword and impaling the Bokoblin with it. Rhiannon, on the other hand, was struggling to get past the Bokoblin's shield when Kendrick jumped in, cutting off the monster's arm and then thrusting his sword through its chest. "Apologies for that, ladies," Dori said, "the road should be safe for now."

The two Gerudo travelers continued walking, muttering things between each other. "Princess!" Kendrick gasped, "Are you--?"

"Just what the hell's your problem, huh?!" Rhiannon hissed, grabbing him by the collar, "You think I need some man-thing like you to be my watchdog?! I could've handled it myself!"

She then tossed him towards a muddy puddle before walking away. "My most sincere apologies," Kendrick said as he caught up to them, walking into the castle town, "if you ask me, Your Highness, but fighting is a knight's duty. A princess should never fight."

Rhiannon then froze in her tracks. "What did you just say?" she hissed angrily. "Uh-oh..." Dori gasped as she slowly backed away, "You shouldn't have said that..."

"I'm sorry, I believe I did not hear you correctly," Rhiannon turned around, walking towards him, "what was it that you said?"

"That a princess should not fight--" before Kendrick could finish, Rhiannon delivered a strong punch into his face; the impact knocked him off his feet. "Get him, Rhia!" Dori cheered. The two guards that were standing at the entrance of Hyrule Castle gasped when they saw Rhiannon kick Kendrick in the face. Before he knew it, he was in a puddle of his blood. "Say that to my face again, you bastard!" Rhiannon shouted, "A princess shouldn't fight?! Well, news flash! I'm not like other princesses, I am the toughest warrior this kingdom has ever seen next to my father!"

She delivered a second kick, knocking off a few of his front teeth. The people around had gathered to see what was going on. "I dare you to say that again, you little worm!" the princess bellowed. "Sh-Should we tell the general about this?" one of the guards asked. "Definitely!" the second guard replied. They both ran across the bridge and headed towards the Guards' chambers. "General Link!" They called, "We need your help!"

"Huh? What is it?" Link gasped, "Is something wrong?"

"It's Princess Rhiannon, sir," the first guard answered, "she is beating Kendrick to a bloody pulp!"

"If we do not stop her now, Kendrick is as good as dead!" the second guard added. Without hesitating, Link dropped what he was doing and followed the guards towards the town square. Kendrick's blood was running through the cobblestone as he received another blow from the angered princess. "Please, Princess Rhiannon!" he pleaded, "Have mercy! I didn't mean to insult you!"

"You'll think twice before spewing out some dumb crap next time!" Rhiannon hissed, picking him up from the collar, "You should know better than messing with me!"

"No, please!" Kendrick cried, "I have learned my lesson! Please accept my apologies and for the love of Hylia just stop!"

"Rhiannon!" Link called, "Let him go!"

"He dared insult me and my fighting skills!" Rhiannon said, "I'm not done punishing him!"

"You're about to kill him!" Link said, "For Hylia's sake, let him go!"

Rhiannon then released Kendrick from her grip, making him fall into his very own blood. "You're fired," she hissed, "you didn't even last me a day, but it's not like I was expecting you to last longer. Good luck surviving out there, I doubt you'll make it to see next year, though."