Chapter Thirty Four

Começar do início

It was a lot more colorful than the normal greys and blacks and there was more furniture than usual. I started noticing that most of the new stuff in my apartment was familiar. Before I could question anymore, Diana walked down the stairs from the top floor where my bedroom was looking sexy as hell in a yellow romper.

"Surprise."She grinned sashaying towards me.

It took a few moments for me to connect the dots and understand what seeing her and all the new stuff in my apartment meant. I took long strides towards her and picked her up before her feet could touch the last step. Diana laughed her hands wrapped around my neck as I twirled her around.

"I love you."I declared setting her down to kiss the breath out of her.

"I hope you don't mind, I made myself at home."Diana said blinking up at me her lips swollen from our kiss.

"I don't mind at all, mi casa es su casa."I replied pulling her into my arms for a giant hug unable to stop the face splitting grin I had on.

"Guys you can come out now."Diana announced pulling away from me.

I was surprised to see her family walking out of different parts of the apartment. Everyone was there, her parents, siblings, Salome and Oliver. I had no idea where they had all hidden seeing as my apartment was a very huge open space but they had made it work.

"Do you want to do it or shall I?"Ashton asked his dad before I even had the chance to say hello to them.

"You do it."Harold replied.

"Kareem man, this is not personal."Ashton apologized.

Before I could ask what he was talking about, he punched me hard in the stomach making me double over in pain.

"Ashton what the hell!"Diana exclaimed rushing to my side.

It had been a long time since I'd been hit and I had to admit that Ashton packed a mean punch. I straighted up holding my arm over my stomach protectively.

"Did that hurt?"Ashton asked ignoring Diana's cry.

"Like a bitch, so you wanna tell me what I did to deserve it?"I asked him.

"Good, I'm glad it hurt. Never forget that pain you've just felt because if you ever hurt Diana it will be a thousand times worse. I won't, sorry let me fix that, we won't stop at one punch and by the time we'll be done with you, your sister will be scraping pieces of you off the concrete. We helped Diana move in today because we needed you to see that she is not alone. She has a family that loves her and has her back. You're a good guy Kareem so it would be a shame to disfigure that pretty boy face of yours. Treat my sister like the queen that she is and we won't have a problem. You understand?"Ashton demanded and I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little bit afraid of his threats.

"Yes I do. I'd never do anything to intentionally hurt Diana, she's my world. Thank you all for trusting me enough to put her in my care. I promise to treasure and love her."I promised addressing all of them.

My stomach still hurt but I ignored the pain and turned to face Diana taking her face into my hands.

"Baby I'm making you this promise in front of your whole family on the day they've entrusted your care to me. I promise to take care of you, listen to you, love you, cherish you and honor you. Thank you for trusting me to take care of you. I love you so much plus I don't think I can take another punch from Ashton let alone the rest of your brothers and dad. I actually like my pretty boy face."I chided making everyone laugh.

"I like you pretty boy face too. I love you Kareem and I can't wait to start this next phase of our lives together."Diana replied leaning up on her tiptoes to peck my lips softly.