Chapter 27: Smile For You (End Of Ordinal Scale) (Rewritten) Ending

Old Aincrad Floor 100
No one's Pov

Everyone are in Aincrad and reached to the Ruby palace once they landed at the 100th floor. They were greeted by the boss as it attacks them.

Kirito: Agil!

Agil: So this is the true last boss of Sao?

Monarch: Well it ain't no Kayaba that's for sure! And how the hell would we able to face, that if we haven't climbed up to the rest!

Kirito: Less speculating more action, let's go!

They all fight the boss but they were caught unguarded, as the boss attack with it's pattern.

They were able to switch and damaged the boss, but it took it's chance to heal itself. By summoning a tree and consumed a dew drop from it.

Kirito: Damn!

Monarch: Oh you got to be shitting me!

Asuna: We got to interrupt it from healing itself, next time!

Silica: Impossible...

Liz: We literally have no chance of beating it!

Minutes passed later which they were now pinned down as they are about to be killed by the boss, until a sudden force came crashing down at the boss hard which it was revealed to be Koharu.

Everyone: Koharu!

Monarch sees Koharu as the boss knocks her off, he jumps to catch her.

Monarch: I'm sorry Koharu! It's my fault I gotten you into this mess and having you forget your memories!

Koharu: No you're not a fault here.

Everyone regroups as they are about attack the boss which it then rushes at them, until it was hit by another huge force.

Everyone looked behind them as they wonder where that came from.

Monarch: Was that magic?

Soon Strea, Leafa and Yui flew in.

Strea: Sorry we took so long, we brought over some friends!

Yui: Here comes the calvary!

Every player that are from ALO and GGO came and attacks the boss.

Klein and Yuuki attacks the boss, and while range players took firing position as they started shooting at the boss.

Monarch: Now this is a battle! A win able battle.

Strea: There's More!

Yui: Use this!

Strea and Yui held up their hands and a bright orb of light shined. Everyone was was in their SAO gear which they were shocked and confused.

Monarch: All of our gear...

Strea: Me and Yui reopened the SAO data storage for all of you!

Yui: Also we loaded up Sinon's, Rain and Seven's gear from GGO and ALO.

(A/N) Play the music

Everyone looked and nodded as they draw their weapons.

Monarch: Alright. Let's end this nightmare!

Everyone charged forward as they Slash and shoot the boss as they attack.
The boss gave a huge fight to keep the Players back, but it was then beaten and bash by Lisbeth, Agil, Rain and Silica as they flank the boss.