Chapter 23: A Teary Miracle (End of Mother's Rosario Arc)

Mar 29, 2026 Japan, Arch Residence
No one's Pov

Alex had another nightmare of Yuna which he woke up sweating heavily.

Alex: Again (Sighs) I wish this would end.

Then Alex's Phone notifications sound off which he then picks it up and sees a message which shocked him.

Alex rushed to Yuuki's hospital as he got there he made his way to her room.

Kurahashi: I'm glad you made it in time. Forty minutes ago, her heart stopped once. We restored her pulse with deliberating and drugs. It the next time happens...

Alex: Why... Why now of all times?! Yuuki have much...

Kurahashi: To tell you the truth, since your visit in January. It could have happened at anytime for her, but she'd has us astonished.
Of how resilient she's kept winning a impossible battle day after day. If it wasn't for AIDS she's been fighting a harsh reality.
Also the Medicuboid's clinical trials must have caused her an incredible amount of pain. She gave herself all she has, so now it's time to let her rest...

Alex was silent and looked down at Yuuki.

Alex's Mind: Yuuki, you can't lose here. You're Zekken the Absolute Blade. You're more of a match like me.

Yuuki started to slowly open her eyes and weakly moved her hand.

Kurahashi: Alex, please hold her hand.

Alex walked up to Yuuki and held her hand and as he heard her whisper something to him.

Yuuki: Alo...

Alex: Doctor, can start up the Medicuboid again right now?

Kurahashi: But she said she wanted to spend her last moments outside.

Alex: No, she wanted to have one final time in that world once more. please!

Kurahashi complies and Alex head to the next room which he told Kurahashi he's diving in. Once Alex was logged in he head to the same spot where they first met and found Yuuki there waiting for him.

Yuuki: Thank you, Alex I forgot something really important. There's something I need to give you.

Monarch: And what is it?

Yuuki: Hang on, I'll form it now.

Yuuki opened her menu and pressed something, as she draws her sword then turned to the tree.

Yuuki attacks the tree with a charged sword skill hitting it with 11 hits creating big explosion. as it was over a small scroll was made and Yuuki grabbed it, she then collapse.

Monarch: Yuuki!

(A/N) play the music

Monarch ran quickly and caught Yuuki and held her.

Yuuki: It's quite strange... It doesn't hurt, it's not paining... But for some reason I'm feeling weak...

Monarch: It's alright... You're just a little tired that's all. Rest it'll all be better.

Yuuki: Right. Alex, take this it's my Original Sword Skill.

Monarch: You're giving it to me?

Yuuki: I want you to have it. Now open your menu.

Monarch: Yuuki I can't accept it.